Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new home for off-topic discussions

Congratulations!  You've found the new home for your off topic content.  These forums have been wiped clean and are ready for you to post.  Just a couple of simple guidlines:

1. Be nice.

2. Follow the rules set by your editors and moderators

3. No more rants about Martin Van Buren

Enjoy!

Am I the first reply?
    Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• guitarville
      guitarville commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you are. Looks like I'm the second. This is cool. Really like it.

• onelife
      onelife commented
      Editing a comment
      Not only that but you are also a "super contributor"

It's nice.

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

It's working. I click on things, and they happen.

Perhaps I am having a hallucinogenic experience, but I don't think chamomile tea does that do you.

Well, we're already way ahead of HC 2.0. It crashed and burned within 5 minutes of throwing the switch. There are still plenty of loose ends, but if the thing works, that's a good start

Nice to see it all here... but sad that I can't get to my old username, seein as how i lost access to that email address years ago... and sad that i'm no longer a hall of famer... and sad that my post laying the smack down on Norquist for helping ruin the country's credit rating will never be seen. Ho hum. And why does it keep on telling me my message had invalid html in it? Then it brings me to this post showing "**bleep**" at the beginning. Is this cuz i uninstalled Java?

Comment

• yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, what a trip!!!

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment
      The forum looks nice...thanks Craig.

Well, I made it.. I gotta go to work & don't have time to explore. I'll give it some time, but right now it's like going to the grocery store & finding they've moved everything again...a bit irritatatin.

''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
    Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're using a tablet or cellphone and the page is that tanish brown color and there's no latest posts or stuff like that...go to the bottom of the page...you'll see something like 'full/mobile'...click on full and you get a much better version of the forum

Ryan.Villiers wrote:

Congratulations!  You've found the new home for your off topic content.  These forums have been wiped clean and are ready for you to post.  Just a couple of simple guidlines:

1. Be nice.

Enjoy!

What's wrong with ranting about MvB?  He was the last sitting VP until GHW Bush to get elected President.

What about FDR? The only LOSING VP candidate (1920) to later be elected President.

Comment

Ryan.Villiers wrote:

1. Be nice.

Enjoy!

Our forum posts have been cleansed. (Am I the first one to post anything even remotely religious? Actually... it looks like stompman beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
      X