Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Jindal and I would like to know when republicans are going to stop being the stupid party.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Jindal and I would like to know when republicans are going to stop being the stupid party.

well?

Chris Christie -> Bobby Jindal are your only hope for 2016 and if Hillary runs you all are ****************ed anyway.

MY BUILD THREADSCedar/Aspen Les Paul, Les Paul Build #2MY REFINISH THREADSWater Drop Dean VX, Grizzly Samba Firefly Kit, Kramer Frankenstrat'73 LP Custom, '04 LP Goldtop Classic, Marshall TSL122good transactions: RUExp?, JJPistols, Nevermind, OldFenderGuy. OsirisProtocol, twisty571, chemten, cavpilot, rwe416, tomr63, MaddogBob, danhauk, Mike Fiasco, Talic, Offthiscentury & iplayanesp

GuitarNoobie wrote:

well?

Chris Christie -> Bobby Jindal are your only hope for 2016 and if Hillary runs you all are ****************ed anyway.

Never if you go by the usual suspects in here. All of them dickless ****************wads.

"I don't see how the fat lady with the dog fits in." Stonedtone

"I usually know whats going to come out well. Im usually right." Davo17

"Don't make me spell bitch on your ass with a backwards B." moonlight

"He believes that when you've worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Comment

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

savoldi wrote:

Never if you go by the usual suspects in here. All of them dickless ****************wads.

Thankfully, their demographic is shrinking.

Working...
X