Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know... important. The US govt wants your email when you live overseas

Try buying an overseas ticket over the telephone without an email address. It can't be done no more without an email address. Unless you go in person to buy it. World censorship at its finest. China, bs, its the new US act of loss of freedom act. When was this **************** passed. 

By the way, they no longer send out IRS forms to overseaers. You either download them or ask the US embassy to send you the necessary forms.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

sdf

Attached Files

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

guitarville wrote:

Try buying an overseas ticket over the telephone without an email address. It can't be done no more without an email address. Unless you go in person to buy it. World censorship at its finest. China, bs, its the new US act of loss of freedom act. When was this **************** passed. 

By the way, they no longer send out IRS forms to overseaers. You either download them or ask the US embassy to send you the necessary forms.

Try buying anything without an email address.  Unless you are buying on line, it can be done easily.  A simple "I don't have an email address" works everytime.  Unless you have an email address in your name, it can not be disproven.  For those that are very persistant, I don't argue I give them something like bull****************@nocontact.com.

Comment

• Another Brick
        Another Brick commented
        Editing a comment

I'm sure that works for Omni because were he lives, rabbit ears are considered bleeding edge technology.

Working...
    X