Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Liberal Emasculation of America

It's no secret the librul faction would like guns to go away. Many liberals have expressed an interest in banning full contact sports like boxing, football, etc. or really any "barbaric" sport period because they don't get them.

I think this is probably a good reason why:

Help me understand...we need to attack Syria because Syria attacked Syria?

lol

Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

Sorry you've been emasculated.

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment
        That guy both throws, and huffs like a lib.

• Jack Walker
        Jack Walker commented
        Editing a comment

yanktar wrote:

Sorry you've been emasculated.

Don't think for a second you would succeed.

What a crock, The Great Ones of the Conservative movement are the biggest bunch of lightweight, girly-man sissies of the last 50 years; cheerleaders, draft deferment professionals, and guys who like to talk tough when somebody else has to do the fighting.

The ONE exception since Eisenhower might be George H.W. Bush, who even though he got shot down, went to war like a man.

Why is it that Liberals are always the ones who get caught in heterosexual sex scandals? It's because they're the ones with the balls.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

What a crock, The Great Ones of the Conservative movement are the biggest bunch of lightweight, girly-man sissies of the last 50 years; cheerleaders, draft deferment professionals, and guys who like to talk tough when somebody else has to do the fighting.

The ONE exception since Eisenhower might be George H.W. Bush, who even though he got shot down, went to war like a man.

Why is it that Liberals are always the ones who get caught in heterosexual sex scandals? It's because they're the ones with the balls.

Gay conservatives get caught in scandals because it's not cool to be gay in conservative circles, so they hide. To get caught you have to hide first.

Liberals think it's cool to be gay (as so many of them are) that they can be right out there in the open flaming away like Barney Frank and wussy liberal men will still vote for them.

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

how you can say that, in light of the current liberal response to "assualt weapons" is puzzling.

• dughaze
        dughaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Does the internetz back all this up?

You convervatives are all dead butch, just like ex-Senator Craig.

lc

Attached Files

Comment

Jack Walker wrote:

It's no secret the librul faction would like guns to go away. Many liberals have expressed an interest in banning full contact sports like boxing, football, etc. or really any "barbaric" sport period because they don't get them.

That's almost as funny as me thinking up until about 6 months ago that you were one of the 'reasonable' conservatives around here. :catembarrassed:

Stumblin' thru da ghost town.....

Comment

• Jack Walker
          Jack Walker commented
          Editing a comment

DesertDirtDog wrote:

Jack Walker wrote:

That's almost as funny as me thinking up until about 6 months ago that you were one of the 'reasonable' conservatives around here. :catembarrassed:

The only reason you would think I was a reasonable conservative is because I agreed with a liberal talking point. That doesn't rate where I come from. Fortunately, I'm beyond caring about what anyone on this forum thinks of me anyway.

Another "my dick's bigger than your dick" thread.

How original.

--

Comment

Well, if librulz did that, apparently it wasn't to difficult. 

Comment

LOL! People are ate up.
            ELP92SD -> some pedals -> MarkIV -> Rectifier 2x12 cab

"The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson

Comment

Jack Walker wrote:

I just love the VW ads, though.  My wife and I both - we rewind this ad on the DVR, we just crack up at it.

And "Sign THEN drive.  Even better!"   I don't know what it is, but I love the humor of their ad people.

"Vat the people vant is a bathroom break!"

Comment

Jack Walker wrote:

Aren't you the guy that faked being a Vietnam vet?

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
                  Caulk Rocket commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty funny to watch Ellis continue a daddysguitar meme without understanding what it was about in the first place.

I'm a moderate, but manliness is all about doing the right thing, which Liberals tend to do a lot more than conservatives, cos all conservatives care about is grabbing money and making life difficult for minorities

Comment

• Spike Li
                  Spike Li commented
                  Editing a comment

Still waiting for your response Davo .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Or are you not man enough to answer my simple questions?

Working...
              X