Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead season three

I think the first season was still the best, but season three has introduced some interesting characters. Still one of the better shows on tv. Is Rick's wife really dead? I keep expecting her to reappear at some point.

Free ******************** Riot!.

Can't get in to it. If the zombies could organize it would be a bit more entertaining.

Watched the Americans marathon the other night.

Fast paced and interesting.  

Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

John Ellis wrote:

Can't get in to it. If the zombies could organize it would be a bit more entertaining.

Watched the Americans marathon the other night.

Fast paced and interesting.  

I have never watched the series, but I own the first two years.

Just started watching it on Netflix. Pretty entertaining. I'm about a third of the way through the second season. I don't get how the zombies were able to defeat the combined militaries of the world. They can't use weapons of any sort..doesn't make sense. The characters do pretty well with just shotguns. 

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Just started watching it on Netflix. Pretty entertaining. I'm about a third of the way through the second season. I don't get how the zombies were able to defeat the combined militaries of the world. They can't use weapons of any sort..doesn't make sense. The characters do pretty well with just shotguns. 

Shotguns. I took the safety off two of them.

• Notu
      Notu commented
      Editing a comment

The series requires a suspension of disbelief as far as realism is concerned (which is reasonable, given the story revolves around zombies); the pathos is what really drives its popularity. The second season really dragged on initially but picked up near the end.

• Kreatorkind
      Kreatorkind commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

I dunno. The thing is, everyone was infected before zombies start reanimating. So, all of the sudden, dead start to walk and attack the living, catching everyone by surprise. The first zombies are people dying from accidents, murder or natural causes. They rise and bite people, accelerating the transformation. Next thing you know, there are millions and millions of zombies. Hell, tons of people die every day from this or that. If they were to all suddenly reanimate and attack people, turning the people they attack into zombies too, it's easy to imagine the government and military being over-run. Not to mention, in this "universe" there were no "Night of the Living Dead" type movies. In our world... I think the preparation of having seen zombie movies would give us an edge... but not by much.

sporter wrote:

I think the first season was still the best, but season three has introduced some interesting characters. Still one of the better shows on tv. Is Rick's wife really dead? I keep expecting her to reappear at some point.

She's dead. She has come back at least once as a hallucination of Ricks.

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

My favorite line in the whole show was with the farm owner: It says in the bible the dead would be raised, I just didn't think God meant it like this.

Rick has become delusionally annoying. Whereas before he was only slightly annoying. The blonde who is currently in that other town ... typical blonde. Dumb as ****************. Not really into looking into things. One of my favorite characters is the guy who was with Rick's group but went temporarily off with his brother. He is, I believe, currently heading back to the prison. My other favorite character is the sword wielding black gal

I ended up having a WD marathon on one weekend while I worked on photoshop stuff. Didn't like season one. Season two was okay and season 3 is a wait and see at the moment. Didn't really intend to get into the show. Didn't like season one when I first saw it so I removed it from my netflix. When they were stuck on the farm though, it was a little more interesting thing.

Comment

Yes she is.

sporter wrote:

Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

Comment

Working...
        X