Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Romney blames the media...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/03/ann-romney-fox-news-sunday-blame-the-media-mitt-loss_n_2801280.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D277975

Couldn't be her loser husband...

"I don't see how the fat lady with the dog fits in." Stonedtone

"I usually know whats going to come out well. Im usually right." Davo17

"Don't make me spell bitch on your ass with a backwards B." moonlight

"He believes that when you've worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Yep, and shifting demographics.

Comment

• Another Brick
      Another Brick commented
      Editing a comment
      Demographics? Like the elderly in Florida and the auto workers in the Midwest that Mittens insulted in his campaign.

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Yep, and shifting demographics.

Not to mention a ****************ty candidate running a ****************ty campaign with a ****************ty message.

Whiny spoiled brat goes on GOP shill media and blames librul media because her corporate raider husband couldn't buy the election.  Obama isn't that great, but at least I some hope for humanity for seeing through factory wrecker Romney's bull****************.  And Koch bros lost a half billion dollars.  Love is all you need, love is all you need.  **************** off, Blue Meanies!

Comment

Sorry Ann, America did get to see what the real Mitt Romney was like when he thought nobody was filming him. He turned out to be judgmental, elitist and spiteful.

That is why he lost

Comment

Working...
      X