Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moooochelle: Dogs need exercise too... LOL

Michelle Obama: American Dogs need balanced diets, exercise too

Man this woman is an idiot... LOL

March 4, 2013 | 12:42 pm

During her Google Hangout today, First Lady Michelle Obama reminded the audience
    that dogs need a proper diet and exercise, just like children do.

The First Lady admitted that President Obama liked to tease their own dog, "Bo"
    for being lazy, but that they encouraged her girls to take him on walks.

"Dogs are no different," Michelle Obama explained to a woman on the chat. "You
    want to make sure they are eating a balanced diet, and if they are not an active
    dog, make sure that their food is reflective of an inactive dog and then get
    them out there and throw that ball and get them running."

The First Lady added that it was important to "worry about every member of our
    family."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2523170

Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

Dogs don't need exercise? How hard were your brains working when you posted this, **************** for?
    "I don't see how the fat lady with the dog fits in." Stonedtone

"I usually know whats going to come out well. Im usually right." Davo17

"Don't make me spell bitch on your ass with a backwards B." moonlight

"He believes that when you've worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. You reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed."

Comment

• Bowe
      Bowe commented
      Editing a comment

savoldi wrote:
      Dogs don't need exercise? How hard were your brains working when you posted this, **************** for?

if Michelle said that people need to breath, OP would hold his breath till he passed out

Working...
X