No announcement yet.

Obama gave Republicans 7 minutes on Sequester

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama gave Republicans 7 minutes on Sequester

Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Obama Grants Republicans a Paltry Seven Minutes of His Precious Time to Discuss the Looming Sequester

barack-obama-glaring-seven-minutes-talk-fast.jpg

A couple of weeks ago Obama spent all day on the golf course with Tiger Woods.

Every year Obama goes to ESPN and fills out his March Madness basketball bracket.

That's our jug ears.

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

MOOOCHIe e CAMOOOOCHie On The POooChieee form THe ssmooOChie and pLGugugy FGJugGGy eARR EaRR juGG ehad ear Plugygygyy WEEPY !!

tehmoonchiie.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• Zeopold
      Zeopold commented
      Editing a comment

There's no stopping him now he has sponsorship

Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 16.55.56.png

Attached Files

you're late .. Limbaugh and especially Hannity were shrieking this verbatim all day Friday .. you need to listen when they are live and not wait for the podcast.. you are probably 3 talking points, and 2 memes behind by now... Now go pick up your bucket and beg them to let you have another chance at carrying their water for them boy

┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment

lagger wrote:

you're late .. Limbaugh and especially Hannity were shrieking this verbatim all day Friday .. you need to listen when they are live and not wait for the podcast.. you are probably 3 talking points, and 2 memes behind by now... Now go pick up your bucket and beg them to let you have another chance at carrying their water for them boy

:manhappy:

Visconti wrote:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Obama Grants Republicans a Paltry Seven Minutes of His Precious Time to Discuss the Looming Sequester

barack-obama-glaring-seven-minutes-talk-fast.jpg

A couple of weeks ago Obama spent all day on the golf course with Tiger Woods.

Every year Obama goes to ESPN and fills out his March Madness basketball bracket.

That's our jug ears.

Obama does use your time effectively.

Attached Files

Comment

• lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

BBC has an alternative meaning for Visconti  and it isn't British Broadcasting Company... his man crush on Obama's BBC is embarrassing

The reason Obama the dunce only spent 7 minutes with Republicans to discuss the sequester is because he is not educated.

The only thing Obama knows is go to the free throw line and shoot a basket.

Jug dunce.jpg

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

The reason Obama the dunce only spent 7 minutes with Republicans to discuss the sequester is because he is not educated.

The only thing Obama knows is go to the free throw line and shoot a basket.

Jug dunce.jpg

you play the fool well.

Attached Files

Visconti wrote:

Seven more than they deserved.

POTUS rising

Attached Files

Don't even bother. You can't win.

Jobs created by the GOP: 1
    http://i.imgur.com/V2FbfNh.jpg

Flag a Post
    The Report has been sent.
    [OK]

Comment

Working...
    X