Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitch McConnell: Should he resign?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mitch McConnell: Should he resign?

    Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) failed in his oft-stated 4 year goal (job #1) of making Barack Obama a one term president.  Shouldn't he resign in shame?


  • #2

    he's a post turtle.  I hope ashley jud hands him his hat. 

     

    we shoud vote every one of those asshats out. 

    Comment


    • tequila_titan
      tequila_titan commented
      Editing a comment

      Ashley Judd? I'm sure she'll fix all that's wrong in the world considering she's an actress and all.


    • moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

      moogerfooger wrote:

      he's a post turtle.  I hope ashley jud hands him his hat. 

       

      we shoud vote every one of those asshats out. 


      I totally agree.


    • Graeca
      Graeca commented
      Editing a comment

      moogerfooger wrote:

      he's a post turtle.  I hope ashley jud hands him his hat. 

       

      we shoud vote every one of those asshats out. 


       

      Kinda curious as to how Ms. Judd will do...she's a VERY intelligent woman and seems pretty straight-forward, so that's a huge move in the right direction.


  • #3

    New Trail wrote:

    Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) failed in his oft-stated 4 year goal (job #1) of making Barack Obama a one term president.  Shouldn't he resign in shame?


    No, should Obama resign because he didn't cut the deficit in half during his first term?

    I wonder how Judd's nudity and (simulated) sex in her movies will play out in her bid for election?

    Comment


    • Miter Gauge
      Miter Gauge commented
      Editing a comment

      MLE wrote:

      New Trail wrote:

      Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) failed in his oft-stated 4 year goal (job #1) of making Barack Obama a one term president.  Shouldn't he resign in shame?


      No, should Obama resign because he didn't cut the deficit in half during his first term?

      I wonder how Judd's nudity and (simulated) sex in her movies will play out in her bid for election?


      That's enough to secure my vote!  Kidding aside, I thought Ashley lived in TN???


  • #4

    He should only resign ifr Obama does, because he sure the hell didn't do anything, either

    Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.-Winston Churchill

    Comment


    • #5

      New Trail wrote:

      Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) failed in his oft-stated 4 year goal (job #1) of making Barack Obama a one term president.  Shouldn't he resign in shame?


       

       

       

      If you're a Rand Paul, then yes. 

      Comment



      Working...
      X