Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency

    http://news.yahoo.com/why-gop-must-come-terms-george-w-bushs-063000331.html

     

     

    tehmoonchiie.jpg

    Attached Files

  • #2

    Hoppy Shimko wrote:

    http://news.yahoo.com/why-gop-must-come-terms-george-w-bushs-063000331.html

     

     

    tehmoonchiie.jpg


    Politically they understand what a disaster he was - they have distanced themselves from Dubya more than any other ex pres I can recall.

    They will never admit it publicly though.

    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3

      It certainly says a lot about the GOP's feeling about Bush when he isn't even mentioned in the two presidential elections following the end of his presidency, and doesn't do any campaigining at all for the GOP contender.  If the GOP thinks about him that way, just imagine what the Democratic Party and most of America thinks...Worst President Ever!

      Comment


      • thankyou
        thankyou commented
        Editing a comment

        They have to come to terms with the fact that Dubya exists.  Then they can come to terms about his disaster.


      • Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

        New Trail wrote:

        It certainly says a lot about the GOP's feeling about Bush when he isn't even mentioned in the two presidential elections following the end of his presidency, and doesn't do any campaigining at all for the GOP contender.  If the GOP thinks about him that way, just imagine what the Democratic Party and most of America thinks...Worst President Ever!


        Thats what I thought too.

         

        If the GOP is so great, and have all the answers, why not run on past accomplishments of Dubya and Cheney, rather than pretending they dont exist.  

         

        It's a tough sell for the GOP to say, "We have this figured out, but let's not talk about what we've done for the last 8 years, lets talk about what we are going to do....."

        Americans arent quite that stupid. Almost, but not quite.

         

         


    • #4
      So must the rest of the country.
      _________________________________________

      “True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
      ―J.S.B. Morse

      Comment


      • kav
        kav commented
        Editing a comment
        Apparently, no republicans voted for Mr. Bush. Obama's fault Bush was elected.

    • #5

      The GOP's answer to the bitter taste of Bush is.....

      More Bush

       

       

      ____________________________________________
      The Homebrews!http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-rupertamp

      "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

      Comment


      • .:Ed Phobes:.
        .:Ed Phobes:. commented
        Editing a comment

        LOL. They can't even post in a thread about him.


      • note4note
        note4note commented
        Editing a comment

        RupertB wrote:

        The GOP's answer to the bitter taste of Bush is.....

        More Bush

         

         


        He can talk to their natural constituency in their own language!  A sure winner! 


    • #6

      Hoppy Shimko wrote:

      http://news.yahoo.com/why-gop-must-come-terms-george-w-bushs-063000331.html

       

       

      tehmoonchiie.jpg


       

      She told him to play inside.

      Then stole his chocolate pudding and gave him some carrot soup and then shoved the poor little tykes face in the bowl while yelling Mao quotes at him.

      I hate teh MOOchie.

      Attached Files

      Comment













    Working...
    X