No announcement yet.

Bye bye harmony Central wtf!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bashar
    started a topic Bye bye harmony Central wtf!

Bye bye harmony Central wtf!

I come to this site for news about the latest and greatest, not to play with forms "remember yahoo groups!:catmad:" It disapread and there is nothing but this stupidity, I guess i will have to look somewhere else! SUCKS

• Caulk Rocket
    replied
    I like being able to upload pictures here.

I like the HTML editor.

The rich text editor still sucks. All of the formatting (bold, quoting, etc) is ****************.

Leave a comment:

• Daryl Flynn
    replied

Bashar wrote:

I come to this site for news about the latest and greatest, not to play with forms "remember yahoo groups!:catmad:" It disapread and there is nothing but this stupidity, I guess i will have to look somewhere else! SUCKS

We miss you, Bashar!

Leave a comment:

• Hoddy
    replied

Bashar wrote:

wave

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied

Bashar wrote:

It's been good knowing you.

Leave a comment:

• evets618
    replied
    Whooshing sound behind you: screen door.
    Buh Bye.

Leave a comment:

• RevRomansky
    replied
    Just say something to disprove atheism and you'll get permabanned. Then you won't have to worry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X