Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye harmony Central wtf!

I come to this site for news about the latest and greatest, not to play with forms "remember yahoo groups!:catmad:" It disapread and there is nothing but this stupidity, I guess i will have to look somewhere else! SUCKS

Just say something to disprove atheism and you'll get permabanned. Then you won't have to worry.

Comment

• newbie chick
      newbie chick commented
      Editing a comment
      I did miss your rambling nonsense a single iota.

I hope that Craig updates his banned list soon.

• Godsky
      Godsky commented
      Editing a comment

Ahhh, the rev is back!

let the luncay begin!!!

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

Bashar wrote:

I come to this site for news about the latest and greatest, not to play with forms "remember yahoo groups!:catmad:" It disapread and there is nothing but this stupidity, I guess i will have to look somewhere else! SUCKS

You come to the Political Party forum "for news about the latest and greatest?"

What are you, NUTS?????

Speaking of nuts, here's another country heard from...

RevRomansky wrote:

Just say something to disprove atheism and you'll get permabanned. Then you won't have to worry.

Aww, poor widdle Wev. Womansky! Did we get our widdle nose all bent out of joint because were bad and we gotted da ban hammer?

Your problems are not that you expressed your opinion, but what you said and how you said it. If you had learned how to discuss a subject without being belicose, beligerant and brutally offensive (not to mention boring), you wouldn't have gotten into such trouble.

I remember your posts from days past, and your method of "proving" something was rude, crude and socially unacceptable. In other words, you were a vulgar troll who finally went a step too far. You are welcome to do that again, if you promise to get perma-banned. Again.

Whooshing sound behind you: screen door.
    Buh Bye.

Comment

Bashar wrote:

It's been good knowing you.

Comment

Bashar wrote:

wave

Attached Files
        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Comment

Bashar wrote:

We miss you, Bashar!

I'm serious Daryl - my finger is hovering a millimeter over the ban button...

Comment

• moogerfooger
            moogerfooger commented
            Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Bashar wrote:

We miss you, Bashar!

who? IDK 

I like being able to upload pictures here.

I like the HTML editor.

The rich text editor still sucks. All of the formatting (bold, quoting, etc) is ****************.

Comment

Working...
          X