Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what about the teacher who was fired because she USED to do pron?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what about the teacher who was fired because she USED to do pron?

Doesn't seem fair to me. Seems like if she's a good teacher, who cares what she used to do to make a living. On the other hand if she sucks as a teacher...well, maybe that's the wrong term, but you get what I mean.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Anderton wrote:

Doesn't seem fair to me. Seems like if she's a good teacher, who cares what she used to do to make a living. On the other hand if she sucks as a teacher...well, maybe that's the wrong term, but you get what I mean.

Past is past. Hell, as long as she isn't involving the students I could care less if she was still making **bleep**.

BTW, I used to have the title of Community Manager when I worked at a respite house for folks with mental issues. :smileylol:

PM me if you want to know about Jesus Jones.

Comment

• doctorno
      doctorno commented
      Editing a comment

Really? Getting bleeped for P-O-R-N?

• onelife
      onelife commented
      Editing a comment

doctorno wrote: 

BTW, I used to have the title of Community Manager when I worked at a respite house for folks with mental issues. :smileylol:

With that experience you should be doubly qualified for the position here at HCPP.

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment
      SO WHAT ABOUT THE TEACHER WHO WAS FIRED BECAUSE SHE USED TO DO PRON?

Forget it.

But when she did PRON with NRIGGE and BELOND, that would be outragous, then even I would go on the street and protest against this "Schweinerei" (approx. English: Snafu Swininess").

Yours sincerely and greetings to the United Church of Christ

Pope Rudy & Popette Rita

Unfortunately, a community rarely has logical standards.

An eye for an eye will make us all blind - Mohandas GhandiDignity has nothing to do with us - Sid to Diego (Ice Age)Consider it done - Bubble (Ab Fab)

Comment

If the kids found out they might be a bit ... distracted

Comment

i agree she sucks. hey hoo.

heres the news shes a public school teacher. teachers are role models and leaders and impact kids in a profound way.

making **bleep** isnt illegal but its not advisable if you are going to be a public school teacher. so shes history.

your actions mean something.

Comment

• Booker
          Booker commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

heres the news shes a public school teacher. teachers are role models and leaders and impact kids in a profound way.

making **bleep** isnt illegal but its not advisable if you are going to be a public school teacher. so shes history.

Spoken like a true facist pig.

• newbie chick
          newbie chick commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

making **bleep** isn't illegal but its not advisable if you are going to be a public school teacher. so shes history.

Unless you can prove that she has done something illegal that makes her unfit to be in a classroom I don't see what the problem is. People are permitted to have a private life and what she does outside of the classroom ism irrelevant as long as it is legal.   What you endorse would set a very bad precedent that would possibly disqualify many good people from teaching just because a few puritans disagree with their views or actions. Where does it stop?  Do we disqualify atheists or Muslims from teaching? Maybe we should only have white teachers because some people are racists?

Who is the statist now?

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

Whattayaknow....  1st Davo post I have agreed with since....I dont know when.

Davo17 wrote:

People like to be Judemental. Especially parents.
        Personally I would not care what the teacher did unless it could be detrimental the a child.
        But to a lot of parents are extreme hypocrites.
        Good Deals with: Brim & hemispheres

Comment

• Philter
          Philter commented
          Editing a comment

Godsky wrote:
          People like to be Judemental. Especially parents.
          Personally I would not care what the teacher did unless it could be detrimental the a child.
          But to a lot of parents are extreme hypocrites.

He said, judgementally.

<script type="text/javascript">// onbeforeunload = function() {}; // </script>

*are hypocritical ! **bleep** mobile interface lol

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
          Mossy Mossy Moss commented
          Editing a comment

Pics or it was a Teletubbies guest appearance 

Craig.
        You're being logical.
        But a lot of people make their minds up due to the short sighted attitude/bigotry.
        America and even here in Australia we are still conservative when it comes to things like this.

Comment

Anderton wrote:

There have Firefighters fired because they appeared in nudie magazines,

While I find no problems with nudity, many are more prurient.  I do think it was an injustice.  I do see where her prior occupation could interfere with her teaching abilities because of the fantasies of some of the students, but her students fantasies are not her problem.

Many or most of the people do not want to allow the past to remain in the past.  This was glaringly brought to my attention yesterday in a meeting with a state congress critter over the online mugshot issue.  This critter said even though it is extortion, he did not see a problem when the person has been convicted, but he did not like a persons picture posted before they have been convicted.  I asked him if he thought it was OK to compel a criminal to return to a life of crime because they could not find housing, employment, or social relationships because of the mugshot industry.  He became real quiet and admitted that it might be a problem.

The problem is the same with this teacher.  Many in society do not want to overlook the past.  They would rather ostracize the teacher and victimize themselves and society than allow the past to remain in the past.

Comment

• gtrjones
          gtrjones commented
          Editing a comment

The firefighters were fired because they had enough of their uniform to identify them as working at a particular city/firehouse.  The case was made that while wearing (apparently even a portion of) the uniform, they 'represent' the city, and that's why they were fired.

If this gal is still making films, that might be a problem.  But then again, if she's a good teacher, and able to keep her 2 lives completely separate (I'd be impressed if that could really be done), there shouldn't be a problem.  If she's an effective teacher, that should be the end of it.

The three member commission that decided this put a lot of their reasoning in her lying about her past when initially confronted by the administration.  Their claim is that the lying was indication of a devious person and therefore incapable of being an appropriate role model.  The rest of their reasoning was the distraction of her past interrupting the teaching experience.

IMO, the distraction issue is out-weighed by her, by all reports, excellence as a teacher and by basic fairness as put forth in the OP.  The lying is problematic.  I seriously doubt that she could have retained her job even if she had come clean when first confronted.  I didn't read the full report but the excerpts printed in the local paper read like justification for something they were going to do regardless.  We as a society have a ways to go to overcome our puritan heritage.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
          Daryl Flynn commented
          Editing a comment

"I don't know Joey, I'm getting pretty bored of watching Miss Crabtree do anul with the midget on You Pron, let's play video games instead"

purposely mispelled to bypass facist forum censor

Anderton wrote:

it might get sticky after 4th grade. 

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment
          hey ho heyyyy.

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment

yumpy wrote:

Anderton wrote:

it might get sticky after 4th grade.

Well, schoolboys' hands will get sticky after 4th grade...

Anderton wrote:

No, explain again

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment
          D, he's not coming back. Ever.

I agree.

Anderton wrote:

Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

Comment

I had a beautiful middle school teacher that used to wear mini-skirts and no panties.  She enjoyed sitting on her desk while she taught math...no, social studies....no, math. 

Comment

Working...
          X