Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holder: Yeah...we can kill you on US soil too.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holder: Yeah...we can kill you on US soil too.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

    Didn't take long, did it?

  • #2

    to continue the Bush era meme when he was abusing wiretaps and DHS, patriot act etc, "if you haven't done anything you have nothing to fear"  reap what you sow righties..maybe the libs that protested had the right idea

    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

    Comment


    • coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment
      mauser, you really ought grab your mauser and go into hiding in your bunker

      it's time

  • #3
    What lagger said.

    Comment


    • #4

      mauser wrote:
      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

      Didn't take long, did it?

      Better buy more guns and make that bunker deeper.


      TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      Comment


      • #5
        Will: I appreciate that....but I really don't need more guns and don't have or need a bunker.

        Comment


        • quickie1
          quickie1 commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Will: I appreciate that....but I really don't need more guns and don't have or need a bunker.

          Paranoid Americans. Go eat a pastry and wash it down with a super sized beverage.


      • #6

        mauser wrote:
        http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

        Didn't take long, did it?

         

        In the letter, Holder says the U.S. has never carried out a drone strike against one of its citizens on American soil, and calls a situation where such a strike may occur "entirely hypothetical" and "unlikely to occur."

         
         
        No, it didn't take long for you to misquote (lie) about what Holder actually stated.
         
        _________________________________________

        “True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
        ―J.S.B. Morse

        Comment


        • RogueGnome
          RogueGnome commented
          Editing a comment

          quickie1 wrote:

          mauser wrote:
          http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

          Didn't take long, did it?

           

          In the letter, Holder says the U.S. has never carried out a drone strike against one of its citizens on American soil, and calls a situation where such a strike may occur "entirely hypothetical" and "unlikely to occur."

           
           
          No, it didn't take long for you to misquote (lie) about what Holder actually stated.
           

          mauser prides himself as a good spinner of the facts as he wishes they were as he shills for the GOP.

          Don't spoil his wet dream.


      • #7
        Whether or not it had been done and whether or not it ever will be done is a distraction from the point that the administration believes it constitutional to kill American citizens on US soil without affording g them due process....simply because it believes they need to be killed.

        Comment


        • quickie1
          quickie1 commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Whether or not it had been done and whether or not it ever will be done is a distraction from the point that the administration believes it constitutional to kill American citizens on US soil without affording g them due process....simply because it believes they need to be killed.

          vbn

          Attached Files

        • Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Whether or not it had been done and whether or not it ever will be done is a distraction from the point that the administration believes it constitutional to kill American citizens on US soil without affording g them due process....simply because it believes they need to be killed.

          Cops do it all the time. Grow up.


      • #8
        Just: That makes it all better.

        Comment


        • Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Just: That makes it all better.

          You ever heard of the phrase "Wanted, Dead or Alive"?

           

           No different, just a higher tech way of getting the job done.


      • #9
        Just: I absolutely love the justifications for this.

        Comment


        • Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Just: I absolutely love the justifications for this.

          You're making a huge deal out of nothing. I am actually more concerned about drones spying on private citizens than I am about drones killing an actively violent, dangerous threat to the community. I give my governmment that power to exercise good judgement in enforcing laws, and a level of discretion to do so. Its part of the social contract, ever heard of it?


      • #10

        mauser wrote:
        http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

        Didn't take long, did it?

        Theres our hope and change, imagine if Alberto Gonzales said this.  

         

        expect libs to mention BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when this brought up. 

        Comment


        • trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment
          Youre a big target Sumo

        • Mister Bigsby
          Mister Bigsby commented
          Editing a comment

          Davo17 wrote:

          mauser wrote:
          http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep-obama-could-kill-americans-u-soil-213059085--politics.html

          Didn't take long, did it?

          Theres our hope and change, imagine if Alberto Gonzales said this.  

           

          expect libs to mention BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when this brought up. 


          Dude, seriously. You're the stupidest mother****************er in here. I say this after due deliberation...see, I'm convinced that most of your brethren are trolls and attention whores, who spout their silly bull**************** just so people will pay attention to them.

          You, on the other hand, seem to be actually SINCERE.

          And nobody with even half a brain could sincerely believe the bull**************** you seem to believe...

          Sorry.


      • #11

        Just shoot the governmental mofos.

        That's real American lifestyle.

         

         

        But don't forget, none of your government employee is worth anything, so do not expect to get any bounty on head when you bring the corpus to the sheriff office

         

        movie-rev.jpg

        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #12
          Tough guy Davo bringing the comedy again. Go take out your frustrations on a 5$ foot long. You'll feel better and so will everyone else here
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

          Comment


          • #13
            Just: You seem to believe that such a policy would never be abused, and that the people accused of and killed for committing whatever offense the government says they committed......actually did commit the offense and that the judgement of government officials is flawless.

            And because of this, we should have no problem putting our lives in the hands of the federal government. Forget that we have constitutional rights. The government knows whether you deserve to live or die.

            Are you really that ****************ing stupid and sheeplike?

            Comment


            • Just Me
              Just Me commented
              Editing a comment

              mauser wrote:
              Just: You seem to believe that such a policy would never be abused, and that the people accused of and killed for committing whatever offense the government says they committed......actually did commit the offense and that the judgement of government officials is flawless.

              And because of this, we should have no problem putting our lives in the hands of the federal government. Forget that we have constitutional rights. The government knows whether you deserve to live or die.

              Are you really that ****************ing stupid and sheeplike?

              Get back to me when the big "killer drone" abuses start.


          • #14
            Just: And again....what if the government is wrong and the crazy killer really isn't....or perhaps more to the point....what if the same government that lies to us daily is lying about someone being a crazy killer?

            I know the government lying or being wrong may seem far-fetched, but that's why we have the right to due process.

            Unless of course you'd like to simply do away with jury trials altogether and simply allow the government to determine guilt or innocence. You're already willing to allow it to carry out executions of Americans unfettered by such things as a trial or evidence or legal defense.....what the hell. The government knows best.

            Comment


            • SLO Rogue
              SLO Rogue commented
              Editing a comment

              mauser wrote:
              Just: And again....what if the government is wrong and the crazy killer really isn't....or perhaps more to the point....what if the same government that lies to us daily is lying about someone being a crazy killer?

              I know the government lying or being wrong may seem far-fetched, but that's why we have the right to due process.

              Unless of course you'd like to simply do away with jury trials altogether and simply allow the government to determine guilt or innocence. You're already willing to allow it to carry out executions of Americans unfettered by such things as a trial or evidence or legal defense.....what the hell. The government knows best.

              I agree and would think any circumstance where someone as killed would be followed by an investigation and the evidence the government has to be presented.  I would like to see a law that forbid's the government from using national security as a reason to keep such evidence from the court.  

               


          • #15
            SLO: I simply don't trust the government enough to legally place that sort of power into its hands.

            And really.....I don't even believe "trust" should be a deciding factor here. We have rights that are supposed to be protected by a constitution and defended by the government. If it refuses to do so then it will bring about its own demise.

            Comment


            • Rudolf von Hagenwil
              Editing a comment

              while you peasants talk rep, democrats, left and right, presidents...

               

              ... soon you look outside and America isn't what you want it to be,

              the mofos changed everything, and you don't even own a TV set.



          Working...
          X