Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montana senate approves Pro-gun legislation!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana senate approves Pro-gun legislation!

http://news.yahoo.com/montana-senate-panel-takes-pro-133138666.html

if passed into law, i wouldn't want to be the LEO's who have to confiscate poss. banned "Assault Weapons."

how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

360vodka wrote:

if passed into law, i wouldn't want to be the LEO's who have to confiscate poss. banned "Assault Weapons."

"That bill and another to allow hunters to use silencers or sound suppressors on firearms received a favorable reception among members of the Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary Committee, though the panel did not take immediate action on either bill."

Insane response from an insane party.

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• 360vodka
      360vodka commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree w/ you 100% on this. why would they need a silencer?
      why does anyone need a silencer unless you're an assassin?

• Telecruiser
      Telecruiser commented
      Editing a comment

quickie1 wrote:

360vodka wrote:

"That bill and another to allow hunters to use silencers or sound suppressors on firearms received a favorable reception among members of the Republican-controlled Senate Judiciary Committee, though the panel did not take immediate action on either bill."

Do you know why suppressors were made illegal when the 1934 NFA was put into law? It was because of poachers during the depression. Do you also know that at many ranges in Europe your are required to have a suppressor?

• madryan
      madryan commented
      Editing a comment

quickie1 wrote:

360vodka wrote:

You're hilarious.  I'm not going to waste my time even asking if you've ever been around, handled, or shot a suppressed weapon.  All a suppressor does in keep you from blowing your hearing when you fire.  It also allows you to not use muffs or plugs out in the bush without worrying about dicking up your hearing, which means it's safer for other hunters because obviously, people can hear better if they're hunting without earpro.  

It's kind of a bad deal.  Either you hunt with earpro and risk not being able to hear properly, or you hunt without and risk damage.  

A suppressor doesn't make the shot much quieter but it does change the signature and overpressure of the shot so it's not harmful.

Using a silencer makes earmuffs or plugs unnecessary when you're shooting, which means you can still hear what's going on around you.

Comment

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
      Using a silencer makes earmuffs or plugs unnecessary when you're shooting, which means you can still hear what's going on around you.

plus real silencer aren't like the ones in the movies that go poof.   the gun is still pretty loud, just not loud enough to **************** your hearing up too bad. 

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

jik

Attached Files

• 360vodka
      360vodka commented
      Editing a comment
      good point didn't think of that.

Quickie: Its ok....you're a complete dumbass. Post whatever pictures best suits that fact.

Comment

• pink freud
      pink freud commented
      Editing a comment

I'd be fine with suppressors for rifles, but not handguns (as in they shouldn't even be manufactured in such a way that one could be feasibly attached).

360vodka wrote:

If you want to fight the law, go right ahead...I'm sure lots of folks will come out and say goodbye at your funeral.

Or you could do the intelligent thing: Voluntarily comply, then work to get the law changed back.

Plan B won't impress your fellow neocon/Defectives as much, but you'll certainly live longer.

Comment

Working...
    X