Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you choose as a last meal ?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you choose as a last meal ?

Steak ? Lobster ? Couscous ? Monkey brain ? Pancakes ?

I think I would choose "cream of wheat" with only butter topping and a cup of hot tea. Rudy would choose four days of pumpkin festival in italy and german beer, then he would call out to his shotzi , " shotzi darling please bring me a clove of mint for after dinner zeal"

Steak ? Lobster ? Couscous ? Monkey brain ? Pancakes ?

yes 

Comment

• kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment
      A nice, tasty, attractive vagina.

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

Cheese & Bread.

Endless

Attached Files

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

Would depend on the scenario really. If I'm dying naturally and still have the ability to eat, I'd want my own tomato sauce slathered on pasta along with chicken parm.... and some grilled lamb marrow bones.

If I'm being put to death? Then I want to eat whatever makes the biggest, smelliest, most disgusting and difficult to clean mess when my bowels let go at the big moment.

"Your own limitations render you incapable of realizing that not everyone is as limited as yourself."

Comment

• Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

coyote-1 wrote:

Would depend on the scenario really. If I'm dying naturally and still have the ability to eat, I'd want my own tomato sauce slathered on pasta along with chicken parm.... and some grilled lamb marrow bones.

If I'm being put to death? Then I want to eat whatever makes the biggest, smelliest, most disgusting and difficult to clean mess when my bowels let go at the big moment.

So, you could eat ****************? I bet that would make a big mess the 2nd time through.

Stuffed mushrooms from Provino's!
      Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
        RedRoadEnsemble commented
        Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:
        Stuffed mushrooms from Provino's!

That is it? Lame mushrooms?

Working...
    X