Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Takes 9-Year-Old Shopping at Victoria Secret

'How young is too young for racy underthings? A mommy blogger named Jenny Erikson is under fire for taking her 9-year-old daughter to what's usually considered a more adult store: Victoria's Secret. "Good Morning America" reports she didn't want her daughter to be the girl with the ugly underwear. It all started when Erikson wrote a blog post on The Stir, saying her daughter is getting to the age where she may not want cartoons on her undies anymore.'

http://www.aol.com/video/mother-takes-9yearold-shopping-at-victoria-secret/517691084/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D278886

Where do these idiot parents come from?

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

quickie1 wrote:

Idiot parents come from idiot parents! Chicken and the egg kind of thing.  

Check out my #365SongChallenge this year! http://mattsams.bandcamp.com and follow me on Twitter @Somnistatic

Comment

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

Kreatorkind wrote:

quickie1 wrote:

Idiot parents come from idiot parents! Chicken and the egg kind of thing.  

I do believe you have something there Kreator......png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Victoria's Secret does sell more conservative stuff, too. Either way, statistics say that girl is destined for the pole, with divorce and the law enforced lack of male involvement in child upbringing being what it is.

Boo

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

Disemboweler wrote:

Victoria's Secret does sell more conservative stuff, too. Either way, statistics say that girl is destined for the pole, with divorce and the law enforced lack of male involvement in child upbringing being what it is.

What stats are you referring to? Do you somehow know how this mother raises her child?

And what the **************** business is it of any dick sucking faggot here?

WHo are you to judge?

Stay out of that mom's business.

What are you a Christian nutjob racist?

Comment

Must be a slow news day at Gun Grabbers-R-US!

The mother didn't say anything about buying "racy" underwear, you stupid tool .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Comment

Tried to care but alas, I could not.;

Comment

Yeah, try I as I might I can't work up much outrage for this. VS has some disappointingly clothy offerings. Although if someone were dressing their kid in a VS sex uniform, that'd be pretty messed up.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• moonlightin
            moonlightin commented
            Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

Yeah, try I as I might I can't work up much outrage for this. VS has some disappointingly clothy offerings. Although if someone were dressing their kid in a VS sex uniform, that'd be pretty messed up.

Agreed but I don't quite see that happening with what there is in the article.

• Pandorasbox
            Pandorasbox commented
            Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

photo.PNG

Attached Files

quickie1 wrote:

very likely not members of your church

btw, there is a lifeguard job vacancy at the nude beach, they explicit posted in the add they want a backward with woolen underware

Comment

I've been into Victoria's Secret...it's not THAT racy.

Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

• Pandorasbox
              Pandorasbox commented
              Editing a comment

Are you a nine year old school girl?

These threads occasionally take a sharp left into the Twilight Zone... Makes me wanna run away.

Comment

No, because I've taught my kids from an early age what being modest means and to be comfortable with who they are inside. Letting it all hang out on the outside is a sign of massive insecurities and the need for external validation. My children do not have low self-esteem.

Comment

• moonlightin
                moonlightin commented
                Editing a comment

Pandorasbox wrote:
                No, because I've taught my kids from an early age what being modest means and to be comfortable with who they are inside. Letting it all hang out on the outside is a sign of massive insecurities and the need for external validation. My children do not have low self-esteem.

icon\_lol.gifYou really believe that? I would counter that wanting to shield yourself = being ashamed of what you have and who you are. I don't feel the need to expose myself for all and sundry but these days I have no problems wearing lower cut shirts if I like the style. I also like to wear as little as possible in the way of clothing when I'm kicking around my house.  FREEEEDOMMMM A good bra is usually essential though. MUST have a good bra.

Attached Files

Comment

Because painting took too much effort.

Comment

I thought it was strange/ funny/ weird. Who really orders a felt uterus and ovary pincushion (if that's what it is)? I found it when I wanted to reply my original "girlie bits" post. The stuff one can find on the net I tell ya!

I think trainset might be able to benefit from the rainbow colored schlong under the man business tab.

Comment

• trainset
                    trainset commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stupid whore

• John Ellis
                    John Ellis commented
                    Editing a comment

Pandorasbox wrote:
                    I thought it was strange/ funny/ weird. Who really orders a felt uterus and ovary pincushion(?)

I found it when I wanted to reply myelogenous my original "girlie bits" post. The stuff one can find on the net...

I think trainset might be able to benefit from the rainbow colored schlong under the man business tab.

I was gonna tell you to run for your life when you showed up here....lol

You'll do just fine.

Welcome to hell.

Jesus

****************ing

Christ

Why don't you two just throat **************** each other to death.

Comment

• Mel Tron
                    Mel Tron commented
                    Editing a comment

Chaunch wrote:

Jesus

****************ing

Christ

Why don't you two just throat **************** each other to death.

The cat fights going on here are getting ridiculous.

Working...
                X