Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mont. man kills Sportsman Channel host, then self

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mont. man kills Sportsman Channel host, then self

    if only the rifleman had a gun...

     

    WHITEFISH, Mont. (AP)

    To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

  • #2

    lol

    ______________________________________________

    "Your own limitations render you incapable of realizing that not everyone is as limited as yourself."

    Comment


    • Balthazar Munoz
      Balthazar Munoz commented
      Editing a comment

      Live by the sword....


    • Miter Gauge
      Miter Gauge commented
      Editing a comment

      coyote-1 wrote:

      lol


      What part is funny to you?  The murder?  The suicide?  The abused wife?

       


  • #3
    Lol @ another dead guntard

    Comment


    • #4
      So you kill him, beat her, and then kill yourself? Yeah, everything's so much better now. I think a pretty good case could probably be made that this dickhead deserved to be cheated on.
      _________________________________________________
      band websites:
      http://www.JumpStartYourParty.com
      https://www.gigmasters.com/Rock/Jump-Start
      https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
      http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

      Comment


      • madryan
        madryan commented
        Editing a comment

        guido61 wrote:
        So you kill him, beat her, and then kill yourself? Yeah, everything's so much better now. I think a pretty good case could probably be made that this dickhead deserved to be cheated on.

         

        Yup.  They've got a 2yo.  

        Lots of chicks go nuts when they have a baby.  Lots of husbands do a crappy job of helping out.  Lots of dimensions.  


    • #5

      "The victim was here on business and had stopped to talk to a friend for the evening and have a glass of wine," Whitefish Police Chief Bill Dial told the Gazette. "Mr. Bengston came into the home and shot him immediately. We think that it was just a professional relationship, but perhaps the husband thought it was more than that. But that is just conjecture."

      http://www.eonline.com/news/396044/sportsman-channel-host-gregory-g-rodriguez-killed-in-apparent-murder-suicide

      Whole lot of you idiots that assuming that the wife and Rodriguez were having an affair...turns out that possibly the husband mistakenly thought so, too, and his jumping to conclusions before getting all the facts turned out to be very tragic.

      There's absolutely no indications of any affair going on between Ms. Bengston and Rodriguez...like the husband, you morons can't concieve of a friendship between two married folks of the opposite gender...sad.

      Comment


      • guido61
        guido61 commented
        Editing a comment

        Graeca wrote:

        "The victim was here on business and had stopped to talk to a friend for the evening and have a glass of wine," Whitefish Police Chief Bill Dial told the Gazette. "Mr. Bengston came into the home and shot him immediately. We think that it was just a professional relationship, but perhaps the husband thought it was more than that. But that is just conjecture."

        http://www.eonline.com/news/396044/sportsman-channel-host-gregory-g-rodriguez-killed-in-apparent-murder-suicide

        Whole lot of you idiots that assuming that the wife and Rodriguez were having an affair...turns out that possibly the husband mistakenly thought so, too, and his jumping to conclusions before getting all the facts turned out to be very tragic.

        There's absolutely no indications of any affair going on between Ms. Bengston and Rodriguez...like the husband, you morons can't concieve of a friendship between two married folks of the opposite gender...sad.


        I was just trying to give the crazy dude a bit of the benefit of the doubt.  Even if they HAD been sleeping together, that doesn't justify the guy killing anyone. 

        I don't think my wife would ever sleep around on me, but if she did I'm pretty sure I'd handle it maturely and deal with it.  I wouldn't shoot the guy, beat her, and then when I came to my senses and realized I would no doubt face a lifetime in prison for my actions, shoot myself.   What a dumb****************.   Even dumber if the 'affair' was something that existed only in his own mind.

        And a dumb**************** who also most likely would describe himself as a 'responsible' and "law-abiding" gun owner.


    • #6

      RogueGnome wrote:

      if only the rifleman had a gun...

       

      WHITEFISH, Mont. (AP)

      Stumblin' thru da ghost town.....

      Comment


      • #7
        Graeca: I believe we can all conceive of it.

        However, it's generally bad form to be alone with another man's wife drinking wine even if there is nothing going on between them.

        Would have been better if he had asked both her and her husband out for a dinner than simply being alone with her and a bottle of wine.

        Appearance matters.

        Comment


        • coyote-1
          coyote-1 commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser, you are excusing a guy getting in a rage and SHOOTING TO DEATH people over what might well be a misunderstanding.

          "Appearance matters"?? THat's exactly how the Muslims think. THat's how they decide a woman who has done nothing more than have tea with someone needs to be put death for infidelity.

          Good to know the gun was not at all part of the problem.


      • #8

        Pic of the "victim" from his website.

         

        ****************************

        Attached Files
        ____________________________________________
        The Homebrews!http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-rupertamp

        "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

        Comment


        • RogueGnome
          RogueGnome commented
          Editing a comment

          RupertB wrote:

          Pic of the "victim" from his website.

           

          ****************************


          The cheetah was drinking wine with this guy's wife.

          So he shot him.

          Don't be a cheetah.

          Attached Files

      • #9
        Coyote: I've excused no one, and that includes the victim.

        Comment



        Working...
        X