Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you solve a problem like Korea?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do you solve a problem like Korea?

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

     

    "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


    What a tool.


  • #2

    You turn back time.

    Then correct all the **************** the US did to this region.

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

      You turn back time.

      Then correct all the **************** the US did to this region.


      Ok Cher.


    • The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

      Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

      You turn back time.

      Then correct all the **************** the US did to this region.



      Yeah, sure, Rudi. And what the hell did America ever do to Switzerland?

      Other than letting our richest, dishonest, tax-dodging citizens enrich the Swiss banking system by several trillion bucks?

       


      Just Me wrote:

      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

       

      "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


      What a tool.



      The easiest way to handle a mouthy, idiotic little pipsqeak is to let him shout all he wants and make a fool of himself. If you stomp him, he'll only start crying and you get others mad at you.



      Mark Twain Said:

      Sometimes, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

       Or more to the point, did  you ever notice that the countries that get in the most trouble with the Untied Skates -- Germany and Japan, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, etc. -- are the ones who made the most noise and/or caused the most damage before they got stomped? Sometimes, the best way not to get spanked is not to make a pest of yourself in the first place.


    • Miter Gauge
      Miter Gauge commented
      Editing a comment

      Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

      You turn back time.

      Then correct all the **************** the US did to this region.


      You'd think Japan would be first on their list.


  • #3

    By recognizing that our foreign policy has been a disaster and apologizing for being such ****************************s. Then asking for diplomatic talks in the place of threats and posturing. That goes for NKorea, Iran, Cuba and many of all of the other countries we've been ****************ing with..


    Just Me wrote:

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

     

    "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


    What a tool.




    Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

    Comment


    • quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

      GTRMAN wrote:

      By recognizing that our foreign policy has been a disaster and apologizing for being such ****************************s. Then asking for diplomatic talks in the place of threats and posturing. That goes for NKorea, Iran, Cuba and many of all of the other countries we've been ****************ing with..


      Just Me wrote:

      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

       

      "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


      What a tool.





      OK. Then what happens when those countries say F U and do their own thing?


  • #4

    How do you solve a problem like Korea?

    Jeez.  That's like asking, "How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?" or "How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?"

    It's a good question, though....

     

     

    Comment


    • Zig al-din
      Zig al-din commented
      Editing a comment

      EricFoss wrote:

      How do you solve a problem like Korea?

      Jeez.  That's like asking, "How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?" or "How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?"

      It's a good question, though....

       

       


       

      Funny. We have military bases everywhere, we impose sanctions on or invade whoever doesn't cooperate with us; and in a case like N. Korea, we have troops massed on a border their government doesn't recognize AND we conduct wargames together with their cultural and historical kinfolk against them, and yet,,,,they are the problem. (I will never stop being amazed at the incredible political insight of Americans. Just keep following that mainstream news...yeehaw.)

       

      Kudos to GTRMAN in this thread, btw.  


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      EricFoss wrote:

      How do you solve a problem like Korea?

      Jeez.  That's like asking, "How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?" or "How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?"

      It's a good question, though....

       

       



  • #5

    Comment


    • Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

      kav wrote:


      lol.....I figured my pun was too clever to not have somebody else think of it first.

       


  • #6

    This was the right approach IMO.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Policy

     

     

     

    Comment


    • #7

      Regardless of what you think of NK's behavior, S. Korea and the US have engaged in constant provocation with the wargames and so on. I don't think any government would tolerate that. The situation is not merely a question of NK being 'evil'. (Their government is but it's not that simple...)

      Comment


      • splatbass
        splatbass commented
        Editing a comment

        Zig al-din wrote:

        Regardless of what you think of NK's behavior, S. Korea and the US have engaged in constant provocation with the wargames and so on. I don't think any government would tolerate that. The situation is not merely a question of NK being 'evil'. (Their government is but it's not that simple...)


        And it is not as simple as you make it sound either. The US and SK have regular exercises, that is true, But they do not attack NK. NK has regularly attacked the south for 60+ years. The US and SK exercises are in response to that, in an effort to show NK that we will not allow them to attack and we are ready and able to respond. This PREVENTS WAR.

        It is like people that put up signs saying they have a dog, or an alarm, or make it known they keep guns. They are warning people that they will not be easy targets. That is all that SK and the US are doing.


    • #8
      Newbie, if it was just about NK I would agree with you. But as I said they don't exist in a vacuum. They directly affect their neighbors, the bigeest part of the wolrd economy, Japan, China and Souh Korea. What they do affects all of us.

      Comment


      • Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

        splatbass wrote:
        Newbie, if it was just about NK I would agree with you. But as I said they don't exist in a vacuum. They directly affect their neighbors, the bigeest part of the wolrd economy, Japan, China and Souh Korea. What they do affects all of us.

         

        yes, when you nuke the place then there are no 80" Samsung Full HD LCD anymore at Walmart for $495.00


      • newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

        splatbass wrote:
        Newbie, if it was just about NK I would agree with you. But as I said they don't exist in a vacuum. They directly affect their neighbors, the biggest part of the world economy, Japan, China and South Korea. What they do affects all of us.

        Then we should let South Korea, Japan and China solve the problem.  The UN might be of help but we need to do this as part of the UN and not as US foreign policy.

         

        We are not the world's cop, even if we could afford to do so. 


    • #9

      Just Me wrote:

      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

       

      "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


      What a tool.


       

       

       

       

       

      ********************.

      Comment


      • Ed
        Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Tell kim jung un that he either changes the evil ways of his country, or the U.S. will kill him. He is now a puppet of the United States, and that is that.

      • Just Me
        Just Me commented
        Editing a comment

        Caulk Rocket wrote:

        Just Me wrote:

        http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/

         

        "Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils, .... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."


        What a tool.


         

         

         

         

         

        ********************.


        Hilarious....you still butthurt from me making fun of your boi Rand in the other thread?

         

         

        Awww....you'll get over it.

         


    • #10

      You solve it by further restricting the access to plastic surgery and stop rewarding people for their cosmetic (and fashion) achivements.

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      ...wait, you meant North Korea?

      Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky


      Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

      Comment


      • Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

        radomu wrote:

        You solve it by further restricting the access to plastic surgery and stop rewarding people for their cosmetic (and fashion) achivements.

         

         

        ...wait, you meant North Korea?


         

        Korean women do not need any surgery, they are natural beauties,

         

        however it would be a good idea to make all American women look like Korean women,

        that could indeed lead to world peace, maybe all that war **************** is based on the uglyness of American women,

        but if the inner uglyness can be changed, that's another problem to be solved in the future.



    Working...
    X