Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody getting the "Nigerian Scam" Spam in their message box?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody getting the "Nigerian Scam" Spam in their message box?

I just sent Phil O'Keefe the text of one, ostensibly from a "sick Christian lady" in Korea with "$5 million dollars" to give away.  It's the old "Nigerian Scam" yet again...same old dodge.

Anyone else get this one from "ki1956"?

Do NOT respond!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Nigerian Prince and his exiled family.

Comment

• John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

yeah, got it this morning. 

Are you saying she ain't legit?????? eek

yanktar wrote:

I just sent Phil O'Keefe the text of one, ostensibly from a "sick Christian lady" in Korea with "$5 million dollars" to give away.  It's the old "Nigerian Scam" yet again...same old dodge.

Do NOT respond!

Why would you respond?

Happiness is a warm gut pile!!!

Comment

Yup,i sent the guy all of my paypal info and passwords also,So he gonna be rich!

Comment

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

This message?

MY DONATINON,

kimhy1956 AT yahoo.co.jp

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Kim Hyun sook from South Korea, a widow to late Kim Song Ho-Bong. I am 55 years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live up to 3 months, according to my doctor, This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last five years, and during the period of our marriage we couldn

I got it, too.

yanktar wrote:

Do NOT respond!

Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

Comment

Working...
      X