Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

25,000 Children Will Starve To Death Today . . .

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I agree with the Op on this one,The New Pope is just like the old one.

A old conservative white man who will heal all of the cancers of the world.

What a joke religion is.

Comment

• Balthazar Munoz
      Balthazar Munoz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm starving to death myself. I havent eaten since noon, when i had the deli salami and cheese.
      Timne for a great big hamburger.

• Used2BMarkoh
      Used2BMarkoh commented
      Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:

What a joke religion is.

Religion or no, the Catholic church has provided more food and medicine to the world's needy than 10 trillion guys like you. 

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:

What a joke religion is.

Agreed. I think the popes are delusional and kidding themselves. They said more modern pope etc yet... it's the same ol same ol.

dblazer wrote:

But that's the status quo, 25,000 children starve to death in the world EVERY day.

Our priorities are SO totally ****************ed up.

But luckily, we'll have a new Pope to sort it all out any time now . . . not.

If you really care give money to the red cross and other orgs that help poor people around the world you dumb old ****************.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Ross wrote:

dblazer wrote:

But that's the status quo, 25,000 children starve to death in the world EVERY day.

Our priorities are SO totally ****************ed up.

But luckily, we'll have a new Pope to sort it all out any time now . . . not.

If you really care give money to the red cross and other orgs that help poor people around the world you dumb old ****************.

Jack\_c9636a\_1981466.jpg

Attached Files

Working...
X