Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I hate America" crowd.

You guys spend a lot of time here, hating America, on an American server sponsored by an American company.

So much of your time, why? To troll and get a just a few guys riled up.

Let me stress, JUST A FEW. The majority doesn't care what you think. We're actually more annoyed with your poor spelling and grammar than your insignificant opinions.

Aren't there music forums sponsored by music companies on servers in your own country that you can hang out on and commiserate with other musicians about the evil America? Since EVERYONE in EVERY country in the world hates Americans.

It shouldn't be that hard. Or is it that hard?  

ASS MURPHY wrote:

You guys spend a lot of time here, hating America, on an American server sponsored by an American company.

Let me stress, JUST A FEW. The majority doesn't care.

Aren't there music forums sponsored by music companies on servers in your own country that you can hang out on and commiserate with other musicians about the evil America? Since EVERYONE in EVERY country in the world hates Americans.

Don't hate americans. 

Hate your politics though. 

Love you

Good Deals with: Brim & hemispheres

Comment

Apparently the concept of  free speech is a problem for you.

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• ASS MURPHY
        ASS MURPHY commented
        Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

Apparently reading comprehension is yours.

• Jack Walker
        Jack Walker commented
        Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

The concept of you breathing American air is a problem for me...

If posting here keeps the Scots from beating women even more than they already do, then I say let them stay.

Comment

• GaIIus
        GaIIus commented
        Editing a comment

This place is full of wife beating Muslim haters, like Shane and Ellis.

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Let me stress, JUST A FEW. The majority doesn't care what you think. We're actually more annoyed with your poor spelling and grammar than your insignificant opinions.

I bet you're fat.

Comment

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Expect none to leave.

Note how they also tend to disassociate from Mobo as it fits.

Comment

• ASS MURPHY
          ASS MURPHY commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Expect none to leave.

I don't expect them to leave. I'm not asking them to and I'm not demanding they be banned.  

If they want to spend all their time because they have no other life to live, that's their business. 

I just think it's funny that the worst country in the world (according to them) can provide them with a place to spend such a large amount of time.

Irony is pretty funny.

• savoldi
          savoldi commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Expect none to leave.

I bet HE'S fat.

ASS MURPHY wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Name some names.

###### Why can't I post anything here anymore??? ######

Comment

ASS MURPHY wrote:

Did the U.S. Department of the Treasury forgot to tell you that we the foreignrers own America?

Comment

ASS MURPHY wrote:

I've been here for almost 15 years, and I don't remember anybody "hating" America, other than the odd couple of Irish/Scottish psychopath, or some of the people in the places that have good reason to dislike us.

And I'd bet that many of the foreigners are better in English than you are in their language.

Give some of us a break, m'kay? Not everybody buys the "George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, FDR and JFK all did good, the end" version of American history. And for very good reason.

Comment

Working...
              X