Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davo17
    started a topic The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden

The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden

If this doesnt make you proud to be an American, I dont know what will.

• LithiumZero
    replied
    The far left here are just as ****************ing insane as the far right. I am really thankful that the overwhelming majority of Americans aren't such reactionary shriekers.

Leave a comment:

• buckethead99
    replied
    Davo is one stupid ****************er. But he is your average cowardly flag waving Conservative. Oh and I doubt Bush is going to be remembered in a good way,The Bush family have more blood on there hands than anyone since Nam.

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    You're in California so I get that but you regularly paint with the largest brush available

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    Maybe Davo can now realize that everyone who doesn't identify themselves as conservative is automatically a liberal. I highly doubt that many Americans take issue with the killing of bin laden. I'm glad that piece of **************** is dead and I could care less what the Pakistanis think about it

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    I don't doubt that the intent was to kill him on sight and believe that it was the correct course of action

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    We ARE enemies and I would expect no less. I live in the real world. Invading Iraq for no reason = bad. Killing Osama for a direct attack and the death if thousands on our soil = justice

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    Sure.

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    I cheered out loud when I heard about the raid. We were smart to leave the backstabbing Pakistanis uninformed. They would have sounded the alarm. Don't be foolish

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    Capturing him and putting him on trial would have definitely invited more terrorist acts against Americans abroad... Kidnappings, bombings etc. We did the right thing. He started a stateless unconventional war with us. Live by the sword...

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    Osama earned that death. Good riddance

Leave a comment:

• Alndln3
    replied

Davo17 wrote:

If this doesnt make you proud to be an American, I dont know what will.

How about the freedom to drink a large soda?

biggulphuge.jpg

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LithiumZero
    replied
    Obama's fault

Leave a comment:

Working...
X