Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden

If this doesnt make you proud to be an American, I dont know what will.

Obama's fault
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• fretmess
      fretmess commented
      Editing a comment

It's a cartoon. 

Davo17 wrote:

How about the freedom to drink a large soda?

biggulphuge.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Alndln3 wrote:

Davo17 wrote:

How about the freedom to drink a large soda?

biggulphuge.jpg

If you think the state knows best, I think you are a remarkable person.

Attached Files

Osama earned that death. Good riddance
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• dblazer
      dblazer commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Osama earned that death. Good riddance

I would never question the fact that he probably had it coming. But there's still a right way and a wrong way to do things, and we chose the expedient, but wrong, path to follow.

Capturing him and putting him on trial would have definitely invited more terrorist acts against Americans abroad... Kidnappings, bombings etc. We did the right thing. He started a stateless unconventional war with us. Live by the sword...

Comment

• dblazer
      dblazer commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Capturing him and putting him on trial would have definitely invited more terrorist acts against Americans abroad... Kidnappings, bombings etc. We did the right thing. He started a stateless unconventional war with us. Live by the sword...

So you also would be O.K. with Syria or Iran classifying the Joint Chiefs of Staff as "enemy combatants" and sending hit squads to extra-judically kill them?

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Its interesting that you seem to grasp this, and others think he should be given a US civilian trial, as if he is a US citizen.

I cheered out loud when I heard about the raid. We were smart to leave the backstabbing Pakistanis uninformed. They would have sounded the alarm. Don't be foolish

Comment

• dblazer
      dblazer commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I cheered out loud when I heard about the raid. We were smart to leave the backstabbing Pakistanis uninformed. They would have sounded the alarm. Don't be foolish

But if Bush would have offered evidence the Taliban would have given him up, and avoided the war entirely. Wasn't that sort of "foolish"?

Especially allowing for the fact that we then let him get away at Tora Bora for some as yet to be know reason.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

You are correct.

With "allies" like them who needs allies?

Sure.

Comment

We ARE enemies and I would expect no less. I live in the real world. Invading Iraq for no reason = bad. Killing Osama for a direct attack and the death if thousands on our soil = justice

Comment

I don't doubt that the intent was to kill him on sight and believe that it was the correct course of action

Comment

• dblazer
          dblazer commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          I don't doubt that the intent was to kill him on sight and believe that it was the correct course of action

As long as you support state sponsored murder, I'm fine with that. But call it what it is, please.

Maybe Davo can now realize that everyone who doesn't identify themselves as conservative is automatically a liberal. I highly doubt that many Americans take issue with the killing of bin laden. I'm glad that piece of **************** is dead and I could care less what the Pakistanis think about it

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Maybe Davo can now realize that everyone who doesn't identify themselves as conservative is automatically a liberal. I highly doubt that many Americans take issue with the killing of bin laden. I'm glad that piece of **************** is dead and I could care less what the Pakistanis think about it

I understand that, but liberals aren't exactly rare around here.

You're in California so I get that but you regularly paint with the largest brush available

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          You're in California so I get that but you regularly paint with the largest brush available

I meant on this board.  

Davo is one stupid ****************er. But he is your average cowardly flag waving Conservative. Oh and I doubt Bush is going to be remembered in a good way,The Bush family have more blood on there hands than anyone since Nam.

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:
          Davo is one stupid ****************er. But he is your average cowardly flag waving Conservative. Oh and I doubt Bush is going to be remembered in a good way,The Bush family have more blood on there hands than anyone since Nam.

Bush is already more popular than Obama in the middle east, and in the world.  

Obama has continued Bush's foreign policy, and many domestic policies.

Its the lefties who are ass hurt about it.  

The far left here are just as ****************ing insane as the far right. I am really thankful that the overwhelming majority of Americans aren't such reactionary shriekers.

Comment

• dblazer
          dblazer commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          The far left here are just as ****************ing insane as the far right. I am really thankful that the overwhelming majority of Americans aren't such reactionary shriekers.

We have a "far left"? Who are these scoundrels ? ? ? Let's weed them out, as true Americans we can't have any opposition ! ! !

Working...
      X