Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Just opened a box from my dad's estate....Japan pron..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Just opened a box from my dad's estate....Japan pron..

In it was a small ceramic-gold accented statuette acquired in occupied Japan.

It's a man and a woman sitting on the floor hugging..Covered in robes. If you flip it over....they be doing the nasty. Lolz....

Also in the box was about 325 rds of Lake City .223 (5.65mm) and about 500 rds of Ely Ten-x match .22 ammo.

Pics of the ammo or statuette available upon request.

No thanks.

Comment

Well, you didn't lick it off stone. 

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

nedezero1 wrote:

It's a man and a woman sitting on the floor hugging..Covered in robes. If you flip it over....they be doing the nasty. Lolz....

Also in the box was about 325 rds of Lake City .223 (5.65mm) and about 500 rds of Ely Ten-x match .22 ammo.

Id like to see am all.

What years was he there?

Comment

• nedezero1
          nedezero1 commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

nedezero1 wrote:

Id like to see am all.

What years was he there?

'46-'48? When he was a boy. My grandfather was assigned to MaCarthur's staff.

I'll post pics later.

Working...
      X