Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feinstein vs Cruz

Are all rights in the Bill of Rights absolute?

If it's already been posted....sorry.

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

They're both ****************ing morons.

Comment

• Tom Hicks
      Tom Hicks commented
      Editing a comment

i saw some of that exchange on the evening news. if cruz's absolutist views were upheld, citizens could legally posess tactical nuclear weapons.

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

Caulk Rocket wrote:
      They're both ****************ing morons.

Cruz is an idiotic ass and I'm sorry to say he was born and raised Canadian before he moved to Texas. Well... he was raised in the Calgary area apparently and that area is somewhat like Texas in cattle ranchers and conservatism. Just Cruz is worse. So on behalf of Canada I apologize that you have Cruz. And on behalf of Canada I deeply thank Texas for taking that jackassed moron into ITS fold instead.

I simply don't agree with Cruz's argument for not banning so called "assault weapons". The are lawful restrictions to the constitution where public safety and interests are involved.

A better argument is made with statistics. No restriction of the constitution should be made without statistics justifying the restriction.

And when it comes to so called "assault weapons", there's absolutely no numerical (scientific) justification for the ban.

Comment

• NOS68
      NOS68 commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I simply don't agree with Cruz's argument for not banning so called "assault weapons". The are lawful restrictions to the constitution where public safety and interests are involved.

A better argument is made with statistics. No restriction of the constitution should be made without statistics justifying the restriction.

And when it comes to so called "assault weapons", there's absolutely no numerical (scientific) justification for the ban.

Are you saying they look all scary and **************** isn't scientific enough for you? Christ man what more do you want?

Cruz is a teabag scumbag from the State of scumbags like Bush and nedzero.

Comment

Working...
    X