Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAPD open fire on victim in 2nd case of mistaken identity

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LAPD open fire on victim in 2nd case of mistaken identity

    Cops get killed, the media goes into a frenzy and local government moves to Defcon 5.

     

    Cops go out of control, a footnote. 

     

     

    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story


  • #2

    Caulk Rocket wrote:

    Cops get killed, the media goes into a frenzy and local government moves to Defcon 5.

     

    Cops go out of control, a footnote. 

     

     

    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story


    Cops out of control? No. Cops that are scared and nervous? Yes.

    _________________________________________

    “True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

    Comment


  • #3
    Quickie: Of one guy?

    Sounds like they need to man up and do their job and stop shooting innocent civilians.

    Comment


    • #4
      The more the police go around shooting people that they think might be this guy, the more it looks like they simply want this guy dead - no arrest, no trial, and no talking to the press.

      Comment


      • doctorno
        doctorno commented
        Editing a comment

        BA.Barcolounger wrote:
        The more the police go around shooting people that they think might be this guy, the more it looks like they simply want this guy dead - no arrest, no trial, and no talking to the press.

        No kidding.


    • #5

      I bet a lot of fuller-figured African-American males in Riverside County have embarked on a diet program recently

      Comment


      • Invisible Hand
        Invisible Hand commented
        Editing a comment

        Zeopold wrote:

        I bet a lot of fuller-figured African-American males in Riverside County have embarked on a diet program recently


        I wouldn't leave the house if I looked anything like what's-his-name.  


    • #6

      The LAPD is just like Obama. Shoot first and ask questions later.

       

      Obama: I don't waterboard them, but I drone them to death.

      Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

      I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

      Comment


      • doctorno
        doctorno commented
        Editing a comment

        Visconti wrote:

        The LAPD is just like Obama. Shoot first and ask questions later.

         

        Obama: I don't waterboard them, but I drone them to death.


        I am fairly certain that you own a gigantic black marital aid with "Commander in Chief" scrawled along the side.


      • Mossy Mossy Moss
        Mossy Mossy Moss commented
        Editing a comment

        Visconti wrote:

        The LAPD is just like Obama. Shoot first and ask questions later.

         

        Obama: I don't waterboard them, but I drone them to death.


        http://411.info/people/Florida/Titusville/Belorusky-Erwin/30141330.html


    • #7

      Caulk Rocket wrote:

      Cops get killed, the media goes into a frenzy and local government moves to Defcon 5.

       

      Cops go out of control, a footnote. 

      http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story


       

      Cops are "heros". It's the default.

       

      I'll send you a copy of the memo.

      Comment



    Working...
    X