No announcement yet.

Does the PP have a mod at this point?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the PP have a mod at this point?

Does the HCPP have a moderator at this point? it seems to have sunk to new lows lately. 

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Open-Jam/Anderton-s-replacement-has-been-named/m-p/34812474#U34812474

Comment

Orygun wrote:

Does the HCPP have a moderator at this point? it seems to have sunk to new lows lately. 

What do you mean ? What is this "new low " of which you speak ?

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
        Caulk Rocket commented
        Editing a comment
        Hoddy/Davo/Cock Demander and maybe one or two others reported me last month. So it's somebody...

• Orygun
        Orygun commented
        Editing a comment

One thread degenerated into a poster accusing another of "sucking little kids' dicks" I thought that was verboten around here and led to the dreaded permaban? 

This forum is moderated by Davo and Flynn and that in an absolute new style,

or better said soon this two soon post alone because all intelligent poster left.

I have seen that quite often in the past, an otherwise good forum gets total wrecked

down by only one person, here we have two, means that it goes even faster downhill.

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
        Editing a comment

The method of Davo and Flynn are:

- Every thread started, the two are the first posting in it.

- Then they tell everybody that they are morons.

- After the about the 10th post the subject is totally changed by the two, and the thread is dead.

I went pretty much off the deep end when we transitioned to this site, I'll admit.

But that gets old too, so I've been trying to straighten up. Maybe no moderation does a better for some of us.

Orygun wrote:

Comment

• fatback
        fatback commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I went pretty much off the deep end when we transitioned to this site, I'll admit.

But that gets old too, so I've been trying to straighten up. Maybe no moderation does a better for some of us.

Orygun wrote:

And this I think is the point - we can really only look after our own behaviour. We are certainly in trouble if the town bullies are left to run off any they decide cross the line. Gallus might be a distateful little clown but if he can be run off for crossing an arbitary line in the sand then so can others.  

Shane should be in no position to throw stones but what do you expect from a pig but a grunt.  Davo on the other hand, I think you are making a mistake if you think this continued  'I'm hard but fair' postering gives you any better claim to the moral high ground and this is even more true  while you continue to try to share it with  Shane.  HIs **************** trully stinks.

As I have already said, I am sure John can look after himself.  You keeping this up in John's name only further diminishes what   you were trying to achieve Davo (to defend John) it risks reducing him and his illness to that of an object.  

Davo you have made your stand - let it go.  You are not shane (I hope)  nor are you Gallus. Just walk away.

Phil

• Kreatorkind
        Kreatorkind commented
        Editing a comment

I have to say, on the old forum, people had to be a bit more clever when insulting others.... It's a free for all now. 

• Ghost of Strat555
        Ghost of Strat555 commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

But that gets old too, so I've been trying to sober up. Maybe no moderation does a better for some of us.

Orygun wrote:

Anderton=wussy.

Working...
    X