Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin witness lied under oath

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trayvon Martin witness lied under oath

    Trayvon Martin witness lied under oath


     

     

    jug

     

    If Jug Ears had a witness she'd lie just like the prosecutions wittness lied... LOL

     

     

    Oh Noes !!!   The Liberal Media better get to work !!!



    The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.


    The young woman who says she was on the phone with Martin when he encountered George Zimmerman lied about her whereabouts at another time, the prosecution told a judge Tuesday.

    The woman, whose name has not been released, had told prosecutors that she was in the hospital on the day of Martin's funeral. The defense then sought her medical records.

    In court on Tuesday, the state said the woman, known as Civilian Witness 8, was not in the hospital, so there are no such records to be turned over.

    Prosecutors did not immediately respond to a question Wednesday from CNN about the witness's credibility and how this may affect the case.

    Questions have long surrounded the woman. Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump first played an audio recording of the woman a year ago at a news conference. The recording seemed to have very poor quality.

    Police said that as of that point they had not interviewed her.

    Crump said the witness was 16 years old. But prosecutors have since said she was already 18 -- legally an adult -- on the night of the killing, February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida.

    Martin, 17, was walking to the house of his father's fiancee after a trip to a nearby convenience store.

    Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, has acknowledged shooting Martin.


    http://www.wptz.com/news/national/Trayvon-Martin-witness-lied-under-oath/-/8869978/19206212/-/dvxip8z/-/index.html

     

     

     

     
    Attached Files
    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

  • #2

    BUT Trayvon's own MOTHER had told us:

      "She was distraught because of the situation that happened with Trayvon and that--the fact that she was on the phone with him when he--when the incident occurred--right before the incident occurred. So she was very distraught. She had to go to the hospital. She was hospitalized."

     

     

    And the Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, assured us:

       "His girlfriend became absolutely inconsolable and had trouble breathing so her mother took her to a nearby hospital emergency room. She had never seen her daughter this upset before, ever. She had a battery of tests, including an EKG, and was there for over 12 hours. Doctors ultimately told her that she was going to be ok, but advised her mother to keep a close eye on her and try to minimize the stress around her."

     

     

    Another Martin attorney, Darryl Parks, touted this same story on Nance Grace's show:

      "Well, number one, this young lady was very traumatized from this event. She in fact had to go to the hospital immediately after his death because it was such a traumatic event for her."

     

     

    Could ALL these people simply have been lying for media attention?  :mansurprised:

    Originally Posted by GIR unit:
    "Yet another thoughtful, temperate and informed response from the always delightful and informed Sonar."

    Comment


    • Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

      Sonar wrote:

      BUT Trayvon's own MOTHER had told us:

        "She was distraught because of the situation that happened with Trayvon and that--the fact that she was on the phone with him when he--when the incident occurred--right before the incident occurred. So she was very distraught. She had to go to the hospital. She was hospitalized."

       

       

      And the Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, assured us:

         "His girlfriend became absolutely inconsolable and had trouble breathing so her mother took her to a nearby hospital emergency room. She had never seen her daughter this upset before, ever. She had a battery of tests, including an EKG, and was there for over 12 hours. Doctors ultimately told her that she was going to be ok, but advised her mother to keep a close eye on her and try to minimize the stress around her."

       

       

      Another Martin attorney, Darryl Parks, touted this same story on Nance Grace's show:

        "Well, number one, this young lady was very traumatized from this event. She in fact had to go to the hospital immediately after his death because it was such a traumatic event for her."

       

       

      Could ALL these people simply have been lying for media attention?  :mansurprised:


      Or they were repeating the lie she told.


  • #3
    How could she lie under oath? She has not taken the stand.



    Why does every right wing thread contain an easily disproved lie?

    Comment


    • Sonar
      Sonar commented
      Editing a comment

      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      How could she lie under oath? She has not taken the stand.


      Why does every right wing thread contain an easily disproved lie?

      The prosecutors office stood before the judge and TOLD the judge that Witness #8 (aka: Trayvon Martin's "gilrfriend"):

        "misrepresented that she went to the hospital,...that she, in fact, did not go to the hospital as she had stated under oath..."

       

      Unless you're insisting that the prosecutors of Zimmerman are lying, of course.  :manwink:

       

       

       

      Why does every left wing response contain an easily demonstrated logical fallacy?

       

      http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-immunity-hearing-won-t-be-held-in-April/-/1637132/19182402/-/xi5nei/-/index.htmlhttp://

       


    • Grumpy_Polecat
      Grumpy_Polecat commented
      Editing a comment

      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      How could she lie under oath? She has not taken the stand.



      Why does every right wing thread contain an easily disproved lie?

      Ever heard the term 'Sworn Deposition'?


    • GTRMAN
      GTRMAN commented
      Editing a comment

      Ever hear of a deposition taken under oath?


      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      How could she lie under oath? She has not taken the stand.



      Why does every right wing thread contain an easily disproved lie?




  • #4
    Thread title says witness lied UNDER OATH.

    Article mentioned no oath or sworn deposition.

    Thread title is a clear lie.

    OP is a lying ****************.

    Comment


    • John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      Thread title says witness lied UNDER OATH.

      Article mentioned no oath or sworn deposition.

      Thread title is a clear lie.

      OP is a lying ****************.

        Is that you're final answer?

       

      LOLOLOLOL


    • Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      Thread title says witness lied UNDER OATH.

      Article mentioned no oath or sworn deposition.

      Thread title is a clear lie.

      OP is a lying ****************.

      If it turns out she lied, in a police investigation she's just as ****************ed.


    • John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

      BA.Barcolounger wrote:
      Thread title says witness lied UNDER OATH.

      Article mentioned no oath or sworn deposition.

      Thread title is a clear lie.

      OP is a lying ****************.

        It was her sworn deposition that the prosecuters used to indict.

       This is all but over. 


  • #5
    lol @ BA Butthurtlounger

    Comment


    • #6
      "Thread title says witness lied UNDER OATH.

      Article mentioned no oath or sworn deposition.

      Thread title is a clear lie.

      OP is a lying ****************."


      You might want to recheck the article...

      Comment


      • #7
        Kav really embarrassed himself in this one

        Comment


        • John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          Kav really embarrassed himself in this one

           I don't think he has the capacity. 


        • testuser
          testuser commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          Kav really embarrassed himself in this one

          He's not the only one. The same thing has been playing out all over the internet since this story got its "real" legs last spring. The number of people that emotionally cling to an utterly unsupportable position on this is staggering. And they not only seem to have no shame, but the sheer arrogance of their ignorance is a source of entertainment.

          This story is very unique. It's lifted a veil on the intellectual processes used by many (but not all) liberals. No small number have been outed on this site via their posts on this subject. It was very useful.


      • #8

        burningsg wrote:
        <lots of **************** - some of it racist, most of it merely stupid  - deleted>
        The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.
        <some more stupid **************** deleted>

        Well, there's a surprise.  A prosecuter claiming that a defence witness lied.  That has never happened before in the history of mankind.

        Oh, wait, sorry my mistake.  Prosecutors always try to claim that defence witnesses are lying.  That's their job.

        Only three things are important: Love, peace and pale ale.

        Comment


        • John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

          Gromit wrote:

          burningsg wrote:
          <lots of **************** - some of it racist, most of it merely stupid  - deleted>
          The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.
          <some more stupid **************** deleted>

          Well, there's a surprise.  A prosecuter claiming that a defence witness lied.  That has never happened before in the history of mankind.

          Oh, wait, sorry my mistake.  Prosecutors always try to claim that defence witnesses are lying.  That's their job.


           It was the prosecutions chief witness that lied

          Trey's girlfriend. 


      • #9
        What's really sad is that kav must be getting on in years, yet he is still this ignorant of the law and judicial system of the nation in which he resides.

        Comment


        • John Ellis
          John Ellis commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          What's really sad is that kav must be getting on in years, yet he is still this ignorant of the law and judicial system of the nation in which he resides.

          No ****************.


      • #10
        To the simpletons here (kav, hoppy), relying solely on the known evidence and facts of the case (rather than conjecture and emotion) is tantamount to being a supporter of Zimmerman.

        Comment


        • Hoppy Shimko
          Hoppy Shimko commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          To the simpletons here (kav, hoppy), relying solely on the known evidence and facts of the case (rather than conjecture and emotion) is tantamount to being a supporter of Zimmerman.

          Facts are martin is dead and zimmerman pulled the trigger. Facts are zimmerman isn't a cop and had no  authority to play "policeman". Facts are martin was unarmed. Facts are martin wasn't doing anything illegal. Facts are martin would be alive if zimmerman had waited for the REAL police to come. Facts are zimmerman could have easily avoided contact and left.

           

           


      • #11
        Hoppy, you should prepare to be disappointed with the verdict, considering how personally invested in this case you seem to be. I don't think Z is innocent but the case doesn't look good for the prosecution.

        Comment


        • Hoppy Shimko
          Hoppy Shimko commented
          Editing a comment

          prolurkerguy wrote:
          Hoppy, you should prepare to be disappointed with the verdict, considering how personally invested in this case you seem to be. I don't think Z is innocent but the case doesn't look good for the prosecution.

          Again, you show how wrong people can be. I haven't thought about this case in the least for many months. I won't care what happens. It is not my trouble.


      • #12
        Whatever you say.

        Comment


        • #13
          I understand why hoppy usually just posts gibberish now; he seems unable to formulate cogent arguments based on rational analysis of facts.

          Comment


          • John Ellis
            John Ellis commented
            Editing a comment

            prolurkerguy wrote:
            I understand why hoppy usually just posts gibberish now; he seems unable to formulate cogent arguments based on rational analysis of facts.

            ADHD  it ain't pretty. 


        • #14
          GTRMAN didn't zim say "he looks black"?

          Comment


          • GTRMAN
            GTRMAN commented
            Editing a comment

            The dispatcher asked if TM was black, white or hispanic... Z replied "He looks black". But it was obvious that he couldn't really say for sure.


            prolurkerguy wrote:
            GTRMAN didn't zim say "he looks black"?



             


          • testuser
            testuser commented
            Editing a comment

            prolurkerguy wrote:
            GTRMAN didn't zim say "he looks black"?

            When the dispatcher asked him what race the guy was, he said, "he looks black". But even then he said it like he was not sure.  Z had not brought up race until asked.


        • #15
          Even worse than blatAntly racist

          Comment













          Working...
          X