Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Radical Left won't like this: Rich people actually do pay the freight in this country.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Radical Left won't like this: Rich people actually do pay the freight in this country.

     

    Bill Maher on California Income Taxes: 'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me'

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

    It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous.

     

     

    But, but, but...  the Jug Eared Idiot wants Rich Limousine Liberals to pay their 'fair share' too ???    Oh Noes !!!!

     

     



    By Noel Sheppard | March 16, 2013 | 11:36

    Bill Maher made a comment Friday that his benefactor and hero Barack Obama should sit up and take notice of.

    Speaking about the taxes the rich pay particularly in California, the host of HBO's Real Time said, "Liberals - you could actually lose me" (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

    The panel discussion began with a conversation about the various budget proposals currently on the table in Washington.

    MSNBC's Rachel Maddow predictably slammed Congressman Paul Ryan's (R-Wisc.) plan.

    "The Ryan budget is a document that says the big problems in America right now are that rich people do not have enough money," she mocked. "They need relief from confiscatory tax rates."

    "Well," Maher unsuccessfully tried to interrupt as Maddow continued. When she was finally done, he surprisingly pushed back.

    Pointing at Virginia's former Republican Congressman Tom Davis, Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

    "I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

    So it appears there is a point where Maher's money becomes more important than his politics.

    Consider that in California, millionaires on top of the 39.6 percent they'll pay to the federal government in 2013, there's an additional 14.63 percent that now goes to the state.

    Add in payroll taxes, local taxes, and property taxes, and I've seen estimates that the total tax bite could exceed 60 percent here.

    But the rich aren't paying their "fair share."

    Regardless, it sure was nice to see a liberal - especially one that contributed to Obama's reelection campaign! - complaining about his taxes.

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/16/bill-maher-california-income-taxes-liberals-you-could-actually-lose-m#ixzz2NiYzskrX

     

     

    "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

  • #2
    This just in: Retard puts thread title in all caps. Thinks it makes him less of a troll.

    Comment


    • Another Brick
      Another Brick commented
      Editing a comment
      The rich do not have enough money? I wonder where that leaves the middle class?

    • RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

      Sloppy Santa wrote:
      This just in: Retard puts thread title in all caps. Thinks it makes him less of a troll.

      and invents fake quote.

      and the right can have Bill Maher. The left will get along just fine without him. But they have said such awful things about him, how can they ever go back on their word?

      oh, that's right; practice, practice, practice.


  • #3

    burningsg wrote:

     

    Bill Maher on California Income Taxes: 'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me'

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

    It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous.

     

     

    But, but, but...  the Jug Eared Idiot wants Rich Limousine Liberals to pay their 'fair share' too ???    Oh Noes !!!!

     

     



    By Noel Sheppard | March 16, 2013 | 11:36

    Bill Maher made a comment Friday that his benefactor and hero Barack Obama should sit up and take notice of.

    Speaking about the taxes the rich pay particularly in California, the host of HBO's Real Time said, "Liberals - you could actually lose me" (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

    The panel discussion began with a conversation about the various budget proposals currently on the table in Washington.

    MSNBC's Rachel Maddow predictably slammed Congressman Paul Ryan's (R-Wisc.) plan.

    "The Ryan budget is a document that says the big problems in America right now are that rich people do not have enough money," she mocked. "They need relief from confiscatory tax rates."

    "Well," Maher unsuccessfully tried to interrupt as Maddow continued. When she was finally done, he surprisingly pushed back.

    Pointing at Virginia's former Republican Congressman Tom Davis, Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

    "I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

    So it appears there is a point where Maher's money becomes more important than his politics.

    Consider that in California, millionaires on top of the 39.6 percent they'll pay to the federal government in 2013, there's an additional 14.63 percent that now goes to the state.

    Add in payroll taxes, local taxes, and property taxes, and I've seen estimates that the total tax bite could exceed 60 percent here.

    But the rich aren't paying their "fair share."

    Regardless, it sure was nice to see a liberal - especially one that contributed to Obama's reelection campaign! - complaining about his taxes.

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/16/bill-maher-california-income-taxes-liberals-you-could-actually-lose-m#ixzz2NiYzskrX

     

     

    "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."

     


    First off, you're big titled comment about socialism is two things 1) absolutely wrong and full of ****************. and 2) Shows a complete lack of thinking and understanding of what socialism is. and 3) that statement applies more to capitalism then it does socialism.

    I did see that Maher episode (on right now in fact).  Let's rip apart the thinking on this: WHAT are they paying taxes on? Income: they should be paying the same as every one else. Investments, the same. And the loopholes which the "rich" have more of the ability to take advantage of.... should be closed.

     

    ...waits for burnings to run away from the discussion...

    Comment


    • Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

      Wait...a libtard says "Do as I say, NOT as I do."

       

      There's a shocker.


    • Ed
      Ed commented
      Editing a comment

      moonlightin wrote:



      First off, you're big titled comment about socialism is two things 1) absolutely wrong and full of ****************. and 2) Shows a complete lack of thinking and understanding of what socialism is. and 3) that statement applies more to capitalism then it does socialism.

      I did see that Maher episode (on right now in fact).  Let's rip apart the thinking on this: WHAT are they paying taxes on? Income: they should be paying the same as every one else. Investments, the same. And the loopholes which the "rich" have more of the ability to take advantage of.... should be closed.

       

      ...waits for burnings to run away from the discussion...


      1. It always amuses me when people say things like "you don't know what socialism is" and then leave it at that, as if mere disagreement is an argument.

      2. I submit that it might be you that does not understand socialism. The actual definition of workers owning the means of production is not that hard to understand. The workers in this instance are the tax payers, and the means of production is whatever good or service the government provides. Be it roads to drive on, or politicians or garbage disposal or prisons... these are things that citizens own. Citizens are tax payers, so when we talk about socialism, it is perfectly fine to include government services as part of socialism.

      What did you think it means?

      3. How do you figure?


    • Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

      moonlightin wrote:

      burningsg wrote:

       

      Bill Maher on California Income Taxes: 'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me'

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

      It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous.

       

       

      But, but, but...  the Jug Eared Idiot wants Rich Limousine Liberals to pay their 'fair share' too ???    Oh Noes !!!!

       

       



      By Noel Sheppard | March 16, 2013 | 11:36

      Bill Maher made a comment Friday that his benefactor and hero Barack Obama should sit up and take notice of.

      Speaking about the taxes the rich pay particularly in California, the host of HBO's Real Time said, "Liberals - you could actually lose me" (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

      The panel discussion began with a conversation about the various budget proposals currently on the table in Washington.

      MSNBC's Rachel Maddow predictably slammed Congressman Paul Ryan's (R-Wisc.) plan.

      "The Ryan budget is a document that says the big problems in America right now are that rich people do not have enough money," she mocked. "They need relief from confiscatory tax rates."

      "Well," Maher unsuccessfully tried to interrupt as Maddow continued. When she was finally done, he surprisingly pushed back.

      Pointing at Virginia's former Republican Congressman Tom Davis, Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

      "I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

      So it appears there is a point where Maher's money becomes more important than his politics.

      Consider that in California, millionaires on top of the 39.6 percent they'll pay to the federal government in 2013, there's an additional 14.63 percent that now goes to the state.

      Add in payroll taxes, local taxes, and property taxes, and I've seen estimates that the total tax bite could exceed 60 percent here.

      But the rich aren't paying their "fair share."

      Regardless, it sure was nice to see a liberal - especially one that contributed to Obama's reelection campaign! - complaining about his taxes.

      http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/03/16/bill-maher-california-income-taxes-liberals-you-could-actually-lose-m#ixzz2NiYzskrX

       

       

      "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."

       


      First off, you're big titled comment about socialism is two things 1) absolutely wrong and full of ****************. and 2) Shows a complete lack of thinking and understanding of what socialism is. and 3) that statement applies more to capitalism then it does socialism.

      I did see that Maher episode (on right now in fact).  Let's rip apart the thinking on this: WHAT are they paying taxes on? Income: they should be paying the same as every one else. Investments, the same. And the loopholes which the "rich" have more of the ability to take advantage of.... should be closed.

       

      ...waits for burnings to run away from the discussion...


      No robot.

      Socialists pay these kinds of taxes in Europe, 60, 70 percent.

      American's aren't willing to pay that, and when most figure out what it costs, they wake up.

      The govt TAKING 70% of someones paycheck, regardless of what they make, strikes me as

      unfair.


  • #4

    It appears the Liberal Rats are abandoning the sinking .S.S. Jug Ears ....


    (Waiting for Moonbat to now give us HER definition of sinking....  LOL)

    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

    Comment


    • Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

      burningsg wrote:

      It appears the Liberal Rats are abandoning the sinking .S.S. Jug Ears ....




      Romney should win by a landslide.


    • Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

      burningsg wrote:

      It appears the Liberal Rats are abandoning the sinking .S.S. Jug Ears ....


      (Waiting for Moonbat to now give us HER definition of sinking....  LOL)


       

      Its amazing how fast these freaks suddenly claim they never supported the guy.  Its the cowards way out.  

      While Obama un-cancels the missle sheild from 4 years ago.  Incidentally, it will take 4 years to complete.

      This irony means we would be protected now, if obama had removed his head from his ass 4 years ago.


    • Mel Tron
      Mel Tron commented
      Editing a comment

      burningsg wrote:

      It appears the Liberal Rats are abandoning the sinking .S.S. Jug Ears ....


      (Waiting for Moonbat to now give us HER definition of sinking....  LOL)


      Almost 4 more years of eating your liver.  Better take smaller bites.


  • #5

    They can "pay the freight" BECAUSE they are the ones who are reaping the profits. Corporate profits are sky high, so is executive compensation, so is the stock market. Yet middle class incomes conintue to fall, so does real minimum wages. The rich are crying all the way to the bank. Do not be fooled by their false protestations.

    "Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

    Comment



    Working...
    X