Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you support Iran...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you support Iran...

    You support this...

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=793_1363100683

    That is all.


  • #2

    Nice troll, davo. Whew! 

     

    Whaddya gonna do next??! 

    Comment


    • Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

      Zig al-din wrote:

      Nice troll, davo. Whew! 

       

      Whaddya gonna do next??! 


      Probably down another large soda.

       

      biggulphuge.jpg

      Attached Files

    • Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

      Zig al-din wrote:

      Nice troll, davo. Whew! 

       

      Whaddya gonna do next??! 


      The FSA is a proxy for Iran.  Iran ships in weapons, men, and training.

      This is a fact zig.

      Another fact, this is what Iran supports.

      McCain is crazy for wanting to support these nuts.

      They'd come here to do the same if Damascas wasn't closer.  


  • #3

    Davo17 wrote:

    You support this...

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=793_1363100683

    That is all.


     

    Who in Washington do you think supports Iran? All signs indicate Obama, Republicans and Democrats would love to bomb the living **************** our of Iran. Who supports Iran in the USA?

    "The jerk store called and they're running out of you"- George Costanza

    Comment


    • trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Davo = bigoted racist


      The end

  • #4

    The Shiite-dominated government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who like other senior Shiite politicians has close links to Iran where he found sanctuary during Saddam's brutal rule in the 1970s and '80s, is also seeking to lessen its dependence on the United States since U.S. forces pulled out.

    Indeed, Maliki owes his premiership in large part to Tehran and is kept in power by the backing of a powerful Iran-run Shiite alliance.

    This trend, and Iran's determination to dominate its most inveterate opponent with whom it fought a terrible war in 1980-88, is likely to alter the geopolitical landscape in the strategic gulf region.

    Before the Americans left Iraq, Iran had been waging a clandestine war against them in Iraq and poured billions of dollars into building up a vast patronage and intelligence network in the country so its political influence is immense.

    "Over time, the likelihood of Iraq needing to accommodate Iranian strategic interests is most likely," observed George Friedman, chief executive officer of the U.S. global security consultancy Stratfor.

    "The possibility of Iraq becoming a puppet of Iran cannot be ruled out, and this has especially wide regional consequences."



    Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2013/01/04/OPEC-Iran-Iraq-alliance-weakens-Saudis/UPI-68701357323613/#ixzz2NcyHmN6Q

    Comment


    • John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

      Zig al-din wrote:

      The Shiite-dominated government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who like other senior Shiite politicians has close links to Iran where he found sanctuary during Saddam's brutal rule in the 1970s and '80s, is also seeking to lessen its dependence on the United States since U.S. forces pulled out.

      Indeed, Maliki owes his premiership in large part to Tehran and is kept in power by the backing of a powerful Iran-run Shiite alliance.

      This trend, and Iran's determination to dominate its most inveterate opponent with whom it fought a terrible war in 1980-88, is likely to alter the geopolitical landscape in the strategic gulf region.

      Before the Americans left Iraq, Iran had been waging a clandestine war against them in Iraq and poured billions of dollars into building up a vast patronage and intelligence network in the country so its political influence is immense.

      "Over time, the likelihood of Iraq needing to accommodate Iranian strategic interests is most likely," observed George Friedman, chief executive officer of the U.S. global security consultancy Stratfor.

      "The possibility of Iraq becoming a puppet of Iran cannot be ruled out, and this has especially wide regional consequences."



      Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2013/01/04/OPEC-Iran-Iraq-alliance-weakens-Saudis/UPI-68701357323613/#ixzz2NcyHmN6Q


        That's why the US funded both sides of the war in the 80's

       We deliberately kept it at a stalemate.  Either side controlling so much of the regions oil would destabilize the entire region. 

        Sucks but it's reality. 


  • #5

    LOL@ the US handing Iran the biggest proxy they'll ever have. LMAO.

    Comment


    • #6

      Well, John, the structure and the interests it serves have been in place for decades. It's deeply entrenched in the political system of this country, our alliances with certain monarchies, etc. It's nice to think it's for the greater good but the question is how much collateral damage is acceptable over the long term? (I don't mean just to us...) 

      Comment


      • John Ellis
        John Ellis commented
        Editing a comment

        Zig al-din wrote:

        Well, John, the structure and the interests it serves have been in place for decades. It's deeply entrenched in the political system of this country, our alliances with certain monarchies, etc. It's nice to think it's for the greater good but the question is how much collateral damage is acceptable over the long term? (I don't mean just to us...) 


          Neither do I.

         One of the issues of Iran going nuclear is the fear from other Arab neighbors.

         SAudis want a bomb, UAE, Jordan, Turkey. 

         What are we gonna do, hook all of them up?


    • #7
      Davo self pwnage..... Again lol
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • #8

        Rudy live in Iran - talking to the Air Force

         

        KHAMENEI AIR FORCE.jpg

        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #9

          Israeli military chief and former head of Mossad don't think the Iranian leadership is crazy. What do you guys know that they don't? 

           

          http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/26/world/middleeast/israeli-army-chief-says-he-believes-iran-wont-build-bomb.html?_r=0

          Comment


        • #10

          I love the littel Palm-Iranians. They are so cute. One won best fo show at Westmister.

          ________________________________________________
          Free my Willy

          Comment


          • #11

            persian\_empire.jpg

            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Daryl Flynn
              Daryl Flynn commented
              Editing a comment

              Zig al-din wrote:

              persian\_empire.jpg


              Now ...

               

              US bases around Iran.jpg

              Attached Files

          • #12

            iran is the center of the world,

            as you clearly can see

             

            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Rudolf von Hagenwil
              Editing a comment

              In the First Persian Gulf War the USA killed about 900,000 Iranians, because they supported Saddam Hussain.U.S. shoots down civilian airliner,  and the economic loss of Iran was more then $500 billion.

               

              I support Iran.

               

               

               


            • Daryl Flynn
              Daryl Flynn commented
              Editing a comment

              Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

              iran is the center of the world,

              as you clearly can see

               


              I think you meant ****************************

              Attached Files

            • yumpy
              yumpy commented
              Editing a comment

              Rudolf von Hagenwil wrote:

              iran is the center of the world,

              as you clearly can see

               


              Attached Files












          Working...
          X