X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOPers! Do you agree with this?

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

as a former republican, I can attest that being the stupid party drove me away.  

they need to change their message, not just repackage it.  you can wrap bull**************** up in all sorts of stuff but it's still bull****************.  reaching out to hispanics with message of brown people go home wont do much good. neither will reaching out to gays with you're perverted and going to hell, and dont **************** with our marraige  

its interesting that stupid old white men think that their message of social conservativism will bring in new voters from demographics that seek to open society up to change. 

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

moogerfooger wrote:

they need to change their message, not just repackage it.  you can wrap bull**************** up in all sorts of stuff but it's still bull****************.  reaching out to hispanics with message of brown people go home wont do much good. neither will reaching out to gays with you're perverted and going to hell, and dont **************** with our marraige  

its interesting that stupid old white men think that their message of social conservativism will bring in new voters from demographics that seek to open society up to change. 

well said

• Minning Around
      Minning Around commented
      Editing a comment

moogerfooger wrote:

Me too.
      They remind me of the Soviets. Or a combination of Soviets and Islamists - Soviamists.

• Grumpy_Polecat
      Grumpy_Polecat commented
      Editing a comment

moogerfooger wrote:

Bobby Jindal is a 'stupid old white man'?!?!

Republicans are sooo stoopid they think they can pull the electorate back to the dark ages if the just keep pushing the same, dysfunctional message.

Unbeleivably stupid, but very fun to watch.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

lol @ Bobby Jindal (the Indian Mr. Rogers) wanting the GOP to become a bunch of pussies. Tie him to Chris Christie and throw him in the river.

GOP needs to get back to Reaganism.

Lol at the GOP throwing their own under the bus
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Working...
    X