Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon to a country near you!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/18/us-cyprus-parliament-idUSBRE92G03I20130318

You know Obama would love to do this.

It is another of the  European austerity measures that the GOP endorses for this country.

The stated reason is because of the Russians who use these banks to launder their organized crime profits.

So you are saying that the Russian crime bosses are using US banks for money-laundering?

Or are you saying that Obama endorses the GOP austerity measures?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• tequila_titan
      tequila_titan commented
      Editing a comment

Obama supports taking people's money. He wants to tap into your 401K.

RogueGnome wrote:

It is another of the  European austerity measures that the GOP endorses for this country.

The stated reason is because of the Russians who use these banks to launder their organized crime profits.

So you are saying that the Russian crime bosses are using US banks for money-laundering?

Or are you saying that Obama endorses the GOP austerity measures?

That self pwn was quicker than a Davo thread lol
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Working...
    X