Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual Predator and wife flip on Defense of Marriage Act ( can you say political opportunists ???)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Predator and wife flip on Defense of Marriage Act ( can you say political opportunists ???)

Hillary Clinton Endorses Same-Sex Marriage

And just last week, Mr. Clinton expressed his explicit support for overturning the federal Defense of Marriage Act, the 1996 law

Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

burningsg wrote:

The fact is Liberals have no core values or beliefs.... other than staying in power at any cost.

Unlike Republicans; those trusty, God-fearing, forthright and honest patriots.

How many shining examples shall I post here?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

burningsg wrote:
    Sexual Predator and wife flip on Defense of Marriage Act

Pathetic. 

BurningSG attempts to attack Hillary Clinton by reminding us all that she was the victim of her husband's infidelity.

BurningSG doesn't even pretend to have a scrap of human decency.  He'd probably beat his own family to death if he thought it'd be a good way of attacking someone who he considers to be liberal.

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

burningsg wrote:

Pathetic. 

BurningSG attempts to attack Hillary Clinton by reminding us all that she was the victim of her husband's infidelity.

BurningSG doesn't even pretend to have a scrap of human decency.  He'd probably beat his own family to death if he thought it'd be a good way of attacking someone who he considers to be liberal.

lol. this.

• burningsg
      burningsg commented
      Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

burningsg wrote:

Pathetic. 

Wrong... I pointed out she is a political opportunist who said nothing at the time her sexual predator husband signed on to it.  And is only now 'concerned' about gay marriage since she is considering a run. 

It's just another Professional Victim group for the Liberals to exploit. Not very different from when Jug Ears Flip Flopped on gay marriage - or as the Liberal Media tried to spin it.... Evolved.   LOL

Apparently the Klintons didn't need the gay vote back then, or took them for granted... but need them now.

How is Bill Clinton a sexual predator? Is every man who has hit on women a predator? I am a predator then. Who the **************** isn't. As much as some people would like to think they know the whole story, there is no way anyone knows what really happened. These were all adults. What would it have to do with Hillary supporting gay marriage anyway. OP is a moron.
    "Laugh now, lady. After a month of eating cockroaches, you will be begging for gerbster."

"I said open your mouth, guitarman."

Comment

• Disemboweler
      Disemboweler commented
      Editing a comment

Clinton was not a predator. He simply wanted to thaw out his frost-bitten cock after banging Shillary for so many years. Monica was down, so was he, his marriage was a business arrangement, what's the problem?

BurningAssWipe's hemerrhoids are interfering with his synapse-firing again, which was already under-performing.  Soon the ****************'s gonna back up so far BAW's head is going to explode!

Comment

Working...
    X