• Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist has Rainbow House neighbor

rh

Attached Files
    I'd get upIf I knew I fell.

That's awesome!
    Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

.:Ed Phobes:. wrote:

WESTBORO BAPTIST HAS RAINBOW HOUSE NEIGHBOR

rh

PhilGould wrote:
      That's awesome!

Yup. As my dad used to say of similar confrontations, "Those Two Deserve Each Other."

Attached Files

• Faldoe
      Faldoe commented
      Editing a comment

PhilGould wrote:
      That's awesome!

yup

Saw that yesterday, love it

Comment

The ultra-radical rightwing nut-case Westboro Baptist is the ultimate display of ignorance.

It is only appropriate that the "Equality House" is so aptly named as it is representative of the equality of ignorance displayed by this ultra-radical leftwing nut-case group.

Other than being at the opposite ends of the spectrum, there is no difference in the individuals of Westbroro Baptist & Equality House.

Both are nut-case radical... that will only continue to escalate their level of stupidity & they both attempt to answer what they evidently perceive is their "higher-calling".

This should become quite a circus.

''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
      Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

stratosaurus wrote:

The ultra-radical rightwing nut-case Westbrook Baptist is the ultimate display of ignorance.

It is only appropriate that the "Equality House" is so aptly named as it is representative of the equality of ignorance displayed by this ultra-radical leftwing nut-case group.

Other than being at the opposite ends of the spectrum, there is no difference in the individuals of Westbrook Baptist & Equality House.

Both are nut-case radical... that will only continue to escalate their level of stupidity & they both attempt to answer what they evidently perceive is their "higher-calling".

I agree with this. 

Phelps and his crew are creeps, and the rainbow house is stupid.

Two extremists trying to troll each other.

I feel sorry for the neighbours.

btw, Fred Phelps is a Democrat.

• The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment

stratosaurus wrote:

The ultra-radical rightwing nut-case Westbrook Baptist is the ultimate display of ignorance.

Other than being at the opposite ends of the spectrum, there is no difference in the individuals of Westbrook Baptist & Equality House.

You don't know any Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered or Questioning people do you? It's obvious that you have no idea what struggles the GLBTQ folks and their friends and families have put up with. This is not a battle of "nut-case radicals," it's a renewal of the "religious fundamentalist literalists" vs. "Those Not Like Us." It's the same as the white-vs.-black Civil Rights wars; only the players have changed, at least on the "not religious fundamentalist literalists" side. 

• Invisible Hand
        Invisible Hand commented
        Editing a comment

stratosaurus wrote:

That is perhaps the most egregiously stupid example of false equivalency ever inflicted on this forum and that is saying a lot.  Does it hurt to have thoughts that are this idiotic?

That's pretty cool I guess. Although now they don't even have to leave the house to shake their fists at something. I suppose that's a good thing for grieving relatives trying to cope through a funeral.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

Those Victorian houses look amazing.
        Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
          Caulk Rocket commented
          Editing a comment
          Those homes look a lot better than the McCondos.

Working...
      X