Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Corgan: Something Greater Than Fear

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Animation7.gif

Attached Files

Comment

• Kreatorkind
      Kreatorkind commented
      Editing a comment
      Billy made some pretty good points.

Hard to disagree with what he said, but I can understand why many don't like the fact that he said it.

Comment

• Kreatorkind
      Kreatorkind commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
      Hard to disagree with what he said, but I can understand why many don't like the fact that he said it.

One thing he said that struck me was how social liberals are looking the other way when it comes to things like drones and NDAA... how things will reach a crossroads when the powers that be finally try to silence all dissent. That will be the turning point when people will have to choose whether or not to stand up. Say what you will about Alex Jones, at least there's someone dissenting. He may be whacko, but at least he's asking questions. 

Another point he made was how they seem to be "flipping the script" when it comes to veterans. How they can go from calling veterans "heroes" until they come home, and don't support them and even call them potential terrorists. 

I like that line: "Even if you are right, it is so hard for the average american to believe it's true."

Comment

• Kreatorkind
      Kreatorkind commented
      Editing a comment

testuser wrote:
      I like that line: "Even if you are right, it is so hard for the average american to believe it's true."

That's something I've learned over the last decade or so... most people just don't want to know about certain things, and if you tell them, they don't believe it's possible. The same way the American population (generally) in the 50's would never believe you if you told them people in the government are lying to them. 

Working...
X