No announcement yet.

This is how to impress teh wimminz!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how to impress teh wimminz!

Cops say man staged rape attempt to impress his date with his bravery1 day ago

Who says chivalry is dead? A very misguided lad in Arkansas apparently wanted to show his date that he was a studly alpha male, and police say he hatched an ingenious plan that involved a stranger attempting to rape her. Alas, for Jeffery Tyler Siegel, his plan did not work out like whatever fantasy may have been in his head. Last Saturday, while the couple was taking a nighttime walk in the woods, a man in black wielding a knife ambushed them. The woman sensibly fled and called police. Poice say Siegel "fought off" their attacker, getting slashed a couple times. The cops say Siegel later told them that he staged the attack because he thought his gallant efforts would impress the woman. She was not impressed. Police, perhaps feeling sorry for him, did not press charges. [Source]

" id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

[COLOR=#800000][I]Happiness is a warm gut pile!!![/I][/COLOR]

lol!!! 

glad i'm passed that stage of doing stupid ass things to impress women. lol!!

ya, it was only last month.

Comment

Good thing Yumpy because are not very impressive to begin with. You would have to move mountains to impress anyone
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• yanktar
        yanktar commented
        Editing a comment

Hoddy, are you sure you're not just citing the plot of "The Fantasticks", which ran Off-Broadway for 20 or 30 years? The plot involved just that: setting up 2 young lovers so the boy saves the girl from a phony rapist in the form of a character called "El Gallo" and they even sing a song: "Rape!"

Working...
    X