• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skateboard guitars.

Kinda neat lookin!

skate

Attached Files

Novelty junk. I'd hang one on the wall though
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

George Carlin used to say: "Nail two things together nobody ever did before and some schmuck will buy it. 'I'll give you a dollar and a half for that!'"  The Carlin went on to describe a "left-nostril inhaler with your state's motto that lights up in the dark"....

Hoddy, I'm not sure my life would have been deprived by not having seen these. I don't think Maple Street Guitars is going to pick them up anytime soon!

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Novelty junk. I'd hang one on the wall though

Check out the video in this link...the guitar sound pretty nice!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3223302/random-cool-luthier-converts-skateboards-into-guitars/

Here's another video...

That amp is a true 'plexi'!" id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

La Baye 2x4 guitar

Attached Files
    I'd get upIf I knew I fell.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Windmill!!!!

windmill

Attached Files

Working...
X