Editing a comment

Iran next.

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Go Israel. Kick ass,

Yep!

Dang...one of the coolest looking C&Ps ever!" id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

*to the best of my knowledge this post complies with the latest rules and regulations of HC...of course those rules and regulations are subject to change at any time*

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:

Dang...one of the coolest looking C&Ps ever!" id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

It is quite nice.

So a Syrian gun station fires on Israel a couple times, and Israel retaliates by taking out the gun station... What's the problem?
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• testuser
      testuser commented
      Editing a comment

photon9 wrote:
      So a Syrian gun station fires on Israel a couple times, and Israel retaliates by taking out the gun station... What's the problem?

Well, if there were people at that gun station, they could have been injured! Oh the humanity!

tHATS IT FOLKS! iTS THE INNUENDO.

Comment

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

Oh, look...it's the imbecilo!

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

LiNk

Yes, Mel Tron...that's what I've read. The dropping of the bombs had little to do with Japan and everything to do with the Soviet Union. However, we can't tell that story in the US because it's too disturbing, so we have the nice little fairy tale instead. One of the worst atrocities of the 20th century becomes an act necessary to save lives. It's classic Orwellian doubletalk. 

Comment

• Mel Tron
      Mel Tron commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Yes, Mel Tron...that's what I've read. The dropping of the bombs had little to do with Japan and everything to do with the Soviet Union. However, we can't tell that story in the US because it's too disturbing, so we have the nice little fairy tale instead. One of the worst atrocities of the 20th century becomes an act necessary to save lives. It's classic Orwellian doubletalk. 

The Truth is a deep, dark, disturbing place.  Many people don't want to dwell in that place.

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

Try reading something other than leftie crap.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Zig al-din wrote:

It likely did have something to do with Russia, but to imply the bombs were not dropped to induce surrender (which it did) is silly.

There were millions of lives saved as a result.

In any case, Japan wouldnt have been bombed if they hadn't started a war.

Orwell lives. 

Bombing Dresden saved German lives.  

Comment

LOL at flynn/davo acting like they know more about this than the commanders listed above.  Brick walls, both of them. 

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Mel Tron wrote:

LOL at flynn/davo acting like they know more about this than the commanders listed above.  Brick walls, both of them. 

You can fish for quotes all you want.

The FACT is that Japan started a war.

The FACT is the that the invasion of Japan would have cost 1 million Americans.

The FACT is that the bombs ended the war with less of a loss of life than any other option.

FACTS, are stubborn things.

Possibly Davo's father: 

U.S. Navy Lieutenant McPherson with a Japanese skull on board USS PT-341, a collected "Souvenier" after deliberatly killing soldiers who surrendered:

AWM\_072837.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• rishabhsachan
      rishabhsachan commented
      Editing a comment

i dont know abt this issue can anyone tell me ............

Working...
X