Rightwingers and economics...LOL

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rightwingers and economics...LOL

Appearing Monday on

thats how they do it in the right wing echo chamber- keep hammering the same lies and half truths and hope they take hold as a percieved truth.

kudos to Wolff for calling him on his b.s.

Comment

• Invisible Hand
      Invisible Hand commented
      Editing a comment

Just Me wrote:

thats how they do it in the right wing echo chamber- keep hammering the same lies and half truths and hope they take hold as a percieved truth.

kudos to Wolff for calling him on his b.s.

The only problem is that Democracy Now has 5 listeners and O'Really has 5 billion.  My numbers may be slightly off but I'm sure you get my point.  Sadly, I'm starting to believe that ignorant people in America are wilfully ignorant.  They don't want to know the truth and they'll hate you if you try to challenge their beliefs.    

SHRED wrote:

Comment

• LithiumZero
      LithiumZero commented
      Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

SHRED wrote:

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

SHRED wrote:

• coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

The thing you have to remember is "correlation is not causation".  Maybe Germany has better services because it's richer.  And why is it richer?  They work harder, for one.

Cyprus' current problems relate to a bailout.  That's nanny stuff.

Look, guys, you want to deal with data, Obama proved once for all that stimulus does not work.  Talk about voodoo economics, the idea that robbing Peter to pay Paul could result in greater overall wealth, that was voodoo economics.  And Obama showed us, finally, that it's always been a placebo, a sugar pill.  Once it was done by somebody that nobody trusted, it just further harmed the economy.

There's so much wrong with your post that it's difficult to know where to begin. Ahhhh wait, here it is: DATA. I notice that you claim to cite it, yet no data appears anywhere in your post. Would you care to cite the market indices to support your position? How about the employment numbers? Housing starts? Foreclosures? Anything to show the economy has been harmed by Obama.

Now then. About "hard work".... I've been to France a number of times. One would imagine, if reputations were accurate, that those 'lazy' French streets would be ****************holes compared to American streets. In fact, the opposite is true. Walk by the Empire State Building on 33rd Street on any summer day. It's filthy, it stinks, there's litter everywhere. NO landmark in Paris suffers such a fate! The streets are cleaned and groomed.

But let's delve into this a bit further. Have any of you descendants of Northern Europe noticed that southern places ARE FRIGGIN HOT?? Go to Mexico one day. Those workers don't have air conditioning; they live in tin hovels in dense slums. They wake from hot, difficult nights to go work fields in constant heat/humidity. There's no office in which they can advance a career. Much of the Mediterranean has similar conditions for much of the year. Yet the first thing that leaps to your Christian mind is to label them as slackers.

What has really happened to so many of these places is something Caulk alludes to elsewhere: central banks. Leaders in those nations accept billions from IMF and the WorldBank, they enrich themselves, and leave their nations saddled with unmanageable debt. Does a Portugal REALLY need to get all developed? How about Italy and Greece? Wasn't the world better off with a constant supply of wine and olive oil than to build yet more office towers in those places?

Just thinking outside the "development is always good" box. It isn't, except to the banksters whose Ponzi riches are dependent upon constant expansion.

Working...
X