Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobo's Sequester-nearly starving dem staffers!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobo's Sequester-nearly starving dem staffers!

v

Automatic federal cuts are bringing staffers to the brink of starvation, suggested Debbie Wasserman Schultz, at a recent House Legislative Branch Appropriations Subcommittee hearing.

g

Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost so much that aides are being

Attached Files

You use the Moonie Times as a source for food costs that are very reasonable, especially when they are earning $60,000 to 160K per annum.

The congressional dining rooms/cafeterias are cheaper than Applebees.

http://www.applebees.com/menu

Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly

Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.

Originally Posted by 55gibby

It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny

Originally Posted by Hoddy

First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

newbie chick wrote:

You use the Moonie Times as a source for food costs that are very reasonable, especially when they are earning $60,000 to 160K per annum.

The congressional dining rooms/cafeterias are cheaper than Applebees.

http://www.applebees.com/menu

I dont give a **************** what applebees costs, machine.

I give a **************** about the profoundly lucid posturing of the lefties in my govt.

The dems tried something similar last election here, I know because I get paid to give opinions to research groups.

They "floated" an flyer, to be distributed to houses, passed out at store fronts, etc.

And it said something to the effect that a local congressional rep gets 60 bucks a day for meals!!!!

Why is he spending our money?

They asked my opinion, and I simply asked is this any different from the stipend anyone else recieves?

I was told it was the same.  I told them they were smoking.

THIS, is posturing, its the implication, that these ****************ing parasites NEED the money of taxpayers.

Note, robot-that they do not.

Davo is to stupid to understand the article he posted.

Poor Davo trolled himself.

Comment

DAvo, what exactly is the point you're trying to make, here?

That the house is spending less money subsidising meals in their own cafeteria?

That Congressional budgets have decreased such that some staffers are being laid-off?

That in these 2 particular instances, the Government is spending less money?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    — Isaac Asimov

Comment

• TubeAddict
      TubeAddict commented
      Editing a comment
      A 90% reduction in the number of staffers would be a good thing.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

gtrjones wrote:

DAvo, what exactly is the point you're trying to make, here?

That the house is spending less money subsidising meals in their own cafeteria?

That Congressional budgets have decreased such that some staffers are being laid-off?

That in these 2 particular instances, the Government is spending less money?

That the posturing of the left (people cant eat!) is ****************ing 100% clear bull****************.

His point is "look at me"
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Zooey
      Zooey commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      His point is "look at me"

Mobo

The amount of bull**************** fear mongering that comes from the right far outweighs this. Stop crying like a bitch. You do the same thing here every single day
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      The amount of bull**************** fear mongering that comes from the right far outweighs this. Stop crying like a bitch. You do the same thing here every single day

So two wrongs make a right?

I am not a sitting US congresswoman.

She is.  Different standards, son.

Or are you so thick, you can't see that?

This **************** wants to create the impression that her and her fat cats are starving-because of republicans.

Do you really want to defend that?

Wahhhhhhhhh mommy

Comment

I'm not defending anything. I'm just not crying over it like you are. Apparently she is fighting fire with fire. It's funny to hear you cry about it. If it were the other way around you would be arguing that it was true. Deal with it boy

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
         Apparently she is fighting fire with fire. 

So yes, you do believe two wrongs make a right.

Oh cry me a river Davo. You champion that behavior from the right on a regular basis. I'm not defending it. I'm just enjoying the irony of your crying about it boy

Comment

• Hoddy
        Hoddy commented
        Editing a comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Oh cry me a river Davo. You champion that behavior from the right on a regular basis. I'm not defending it. I'm just enjoying the irony of your crying about it boy

You will NEVER hear me championing lies from the govt.

EVER.

If you think this is justified-intentional lies for policial purposes-you need to be mugged by reality.

The genius janitor offers up another Derp!

Comment

Wah. You come here every day to spread misinformation.

Comment

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          Wah. You come here every day to spread misinformation.

Thats your opinion, and I am not a sitting congresswoman.

Now the demonstrably false LIES this **************** spreads-thats spreading misinformation.

Oh and for the THIRD time I'm not defending her

Comment

Like I said, he's here every day championing lies from the right. Dishonest crybaby

Comment

Keep crying bitch

Comment

You're a sitting crying bitch

Comment

Working...
              X