Libs war on Guns will backfire

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libs war on Guns will backfire

Jug and pigs.jpg

Obama and Bloomy's gun control is more Lib-fail.

backfire-gun.jpg

Attached Files
    Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Let the lefties bring it, they dont have the political capital, let it be their waterloo.

Liberals are the enemy of a free citizenry.

They put a human face on totalitarianism.

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:
      Let the lefties bring it, they dont have the political capital, let it be their waterloo.

Liberals are the enemy of a free citizenry.

They put a human face on totalitarianism.

Do a little research. You'll find that virtually everything we take for granted was at first promoted by liberals and warned against by conservatives.

Conservatives would have us living in the horse and buggy days with slaves and the right to whip our wives.

Visconti wrote:

Jug and pigs.jpg

Obama and Bloomy's gun control is more Lib-fail.

backfire-gun.jpg

Founding fathers thought you should have a musket for shooting dinner and repelling native attacks.  That's fairly sensible for 230+ years ago.  They didn't know from AR-15 assault weapons with 30-round clips. 

Attached Files

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Mel Tron wrote:

Founding fathers thought you should have a musket for shooting dinner and repelling native attacks.  That's fairly sensible for 230+ years ago.  They didn't know from AR-15 assault weapons with 30-round clips. 

By your logic, free speech doesnt apply to TV, radio, etc.

The fact is, your myopia prevents you from the telos of the 2nd-preserving the means for violent overthrow of the govt-thats what the 2nd is all about.

• AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment

LOL ....  DID SOME ONE SAY, NATIVE ATTACKS ... LMAO !!!!

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

Mel Tron wrote:

I bet you think you reaaly think you have dumbthing.  I believe that the Founding fathers were well aware that a Native indian could outshoot them with sticks and stones when it took 30 seconds to reload a musket and the range was about 100 feet.

The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians.

Stay the course. The smart people are still incontrol

Comment

Then these private militias that Davo speaks of need to be well regulated. Why do they hate the constitution?
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Bowe
        Bowe commented
        Editing a comment
        Hitler supported gun ownership, and loosened laws regarding the registration of guns, even removing the need to register some guns altogether

of course that doesn't fit into the right wing narrative

I don't think "liberals" have a war on guns. I think the people that the right wingers call liberals are all sort of politics, but mostly what makes them different than the right wingers who post here are that these "liberal" people are generally the smarter bunch. in other words, when one of you idiots refers to me as a "liberal", you're not defining my politics. You are defining your own ignorance.

I think that these right wingers thrive on fear and have a strong emotional need to create strawmen.

It's somewhat of a hard view, but I do think that idiots have a tendency to weed themselves out eventually. Bikers who don't want to wear helmets weed themselves out. People who want to be around a lot of guns weed themselves out. In the mean time, people who don't live their lives in fear and ignorance do their best to avoid the stupidity of others.

Would you give a 12 year old a machine gun? Would you give a person who is afraid of everything from Mexicans to gays to intellectuals a machine gun? I have more faith that the 12 year old won't do something stupid with the machine gun.

"Liberals" are the one who have to clean up the mess left by the stupid people in this world.

Zip
      665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Working...
      X