Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between Conservatives and Liberals defined.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=2682730

Comment

Seems very important to splatbass to get this thread off-topic.

Comment

• splatbass
      splatbass commented
      Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
      Seems very important to splatbass to get this thread off-topic.

DAVO BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT. If he can't back up his assertion, tehn he can't. But you are trying to deflect. He, the OP, made the assertion, he needs to back it up.

What are you afraid of, that he will be proven wrong? If he is right prove it and I will accept it. But you need to use credible sources, not John Stossel.

"You have to use the same standard for each side of the equation. You can;t skew the results by comparing apples to oranges. So if you arecorrect it should be easily proven using the same parameters on both sides. Go to it."

Actually, those aren't my claims so I don't have to do ****************. it's fun watching you squirm though.

Comment

• splatbass
      splatbass commented
      Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
      "You have to use the same standard for each side of the equation. You can;t skew the results by comparing apples to oranges. So if you arecorrect it should be easily proven using the same parameters on both sides. Go to it."

Actually, those aren't my claims so I don't have to do ****************. it's fun watching you squirm though.

No, you are trying to deflect from the fact that Davo, THE OP, made a claim he hasn't backed up.

What a surprise, splat attacks the source rather than supply his own data.

Comment

• splatbass
      splatbass commented
      Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:

John Stossel, a Fox News contributor, has a well known right wing bias.
      Find a source that isn't biased.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:

Its what he does.

Splat can't make arguments.

But he can emote, quite well.

Its a shame to see a guy in his 60's reduced to this.  

I'm not afraid of anything, seems like you are projecting.

Comment

Nope. He does that all the time anyway, but you are choosing to harp on it rather than address the thread topic. Par for the course with you.

Comment

• splatbass
        splatbass commented
        Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
        Nope. He does that all the time anyway, but you are choosing to harp on it rather than address the thread topic. Par for the course with you.

I addressed a topic that THE OP BROUGHT UP, so it is relevant to the thread STARTED BY THE OP.

You don't get this whole discussion forum thing, huh?

Does splat always rely on logical fallacies, or just in this thread?

Comment

Splat will automatically discount any data that contradict his preconceived notions, using any excuse. How else could he stay this ignorant for so long?

Comment

• splatbass
          splatbass commented
          Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
          Splat will automatically discount any data that contradict his preconceived notions, using any excuse. How else could he stay this ignorant for so long?

Prove it.

Ironic, since that is exactly what you and Davo have been doing in this thread.

• Davo17
          Davo17 commented
          Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:

Its a coping mechanism.

Theres only one logical conclusion-his, and anything else can be explained by that person

being an idiot.

The concrete thinking of the left on display.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=0

Comment

Different study, different results:

http://philanthropy.com/blogs/prospecting/conservatives-and-liberals-are-equally-generous-study-finds/35812

Comment

Splat only comes here to 1) get angry, and 2) make a fool of himself. My advice is to let him do both.

Comment

Meanwhile your friend keeps putting up opnion pieces as "proof"

I offered nothing as "proof" of anything, you ****************ing liar. I simply provided links to studies/ articles about studies germane to the current topic.

Comment

At least splatbass exposed himself as a liar (yet again).

Comment

• Davo17
              Davo17 commented
              Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:

Thats what he does.

• splatbass
              splatbass commented
              Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:

How so?

Interesting that conservatives appear to donate more time, though.

Comment

• Davo17
              Davo17 commented
              Editing a comment

prolurkerguy wrote:
              Interesting that conservatives appear to donate more time, though.

And time=money.

And yet its the libs who claim to "care".

It appears they "care" to give money from one to another, as they see fit.

By saying that I posted links as "proof". I never said they were proof of anything, nor even that I agreed with their conclusions. Liar.

Comment

• Just Me
              Just Me commented
              Editing a comment

He really doesnt say much of anything different than the usual talking points we hear from the right.

he somewhat of a cheerleader for the defense industry and defense spending, which is bloated and filled with pork, yet he never addresses that. 

Also, his views dont really stand the test of time. Its a 5 year old video and people were worried that Obama was going to be a far left idealogue. If anything, he has proven himself to be anything but that.

Working...
          X