Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at "righties" who are afraid of "liberals"

"Righties" in quotes because most of these people are not conservative at all. "Liberals" in quotes because these so-called righties don't actually know what the word means.

LOL at ignorant people who wallow in fear.

Fear teh gays!

Fear teh brown people.

Fear teh gun control!

Fear teh atheists!

Fear teh intellectuals!

Fear teh LIBERULZ!

Haha.

Zip

665 - Neighbor of the Beast

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

I don't fear any of that, lol.

I also know a lot of right wing intellectuals.

Liberals fear right wingers.

and guns

guns make them squeal like little girls with spiders

fact

Comment

• Red Ant
      Red Ant commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I know quite a few - sadly, none are on this board, now that SteinbergerHack is no longer around.

• pink freud
      pink freud commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

I don't fear any of that, lol.

Liberals fear right wingers.

and guns

guns make them squeal like little girls with spiders

fact

The following is a partial list of Content that is deemed illegal or prohibited on the Website. Harmony Central reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and/or terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, Content that:

• is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, organization or individual;
      • harasses or advocates harassment of another person, group or organization;
      • involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
      • promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
      • promotes or distributes illegal or unauthorized copies of the copyrighted works of others, (examples, without limitation, include: providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music/video or links to pirated music/video files);
      • contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
      • infringes on the rights of privacy of any individual or misappropriates the name and/or likeness of another;   
      • provides material that solicits personal information from anyone, especially from individuals under the age of 18;
      • provides material that is lewd, obscene, contains nudity or otherwise depicts sexual activities or contains sexually suggestive content, including photographs;
      • contains any material that depicts, describes or threatens violence;
      • contains words or descriptions that are reasonably considered vulgar, course or crude;
      • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, using or obtaining illegal drugs, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
      • solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
      • engages in any unauthorized commercial activities, solicitations and/or sales.

So much for following the rules.

• savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Good one.

Thank you for pointing out that you don't know what the word liberal means. You justify the thread.

Zip

Originally Posted by RobRoy: I believe that the only way Obama will remain in power is if he suspends elections. And at that point he is no longer president. He is dictator. But I don't believe he will even survive that long. It could be suicide, impeachment by BOTH parties, you name it.

Comment

Zipperhead wrote:
    "Righties" in quotes because most of these people are not conservative at all. "Liberals" in quotes because these so-called righties don't actually know what the word means.

Fear teh gays!

Fear teh brown people.

Fear teh gun control!

Fear teh atheists!

Fear teh intellectuals!

Fear teh LIBERULZ!

Haha.

Zip

I think your zipper is open Zippy.....  

1008756\_54f8\_1024x2000.jpg

Just to clarify, fear NO...   Laugh at, YES !

Attached Files
    Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

Comment

• kav
      kav commented
      Editing a comment

• The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

burningsg wrote:

Zipperhead wrote:

Why not? Fear is cleaner than mud, ain't it?
      An' it says in the Bible that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness."
      An' ifns it don't, it should, cuz that what mama allus tole me.

Fear teh gays! 
      Yeah, gots ta have someone to fear, and The Bible says it's okay.

Fear teh brown people.
      Must  Fear Them. They talk funny and they's a big minority now!

Fear teh gun control!
      How else ya gonna defend yourself from logic, reason, rational thoughts and the people who think them.

Fear teh atheists!
      Yeah! Them atheists think for themselves! 

Fear teh intellectuals!
      They's even more worser than atheists cuz when they think for themselves, they's a chance they actually know what they's talkin' 'bout. And the worst of 'em can proove what they's talkin' 'bout. 'At'll ruin Th' Church faster 'n' anythang an' make more atheists an' stuff. 

Fear teh LIBERULZ!
      Ya gotta! Them dang librulz 'll vote against war and business an' God an' stuff, and start votin' t' help people they don't even know!

Haha.

Zip

1008756\_54f8\_1024x2000.jpg

Just to clarify, fear NO...   Laugh at, YES !

Don't worry about Burningsg posting that picture, Zip. He's just jealous. 

Attached Files

Ah yes, another poster drops by to affirm his ignorance.

Funny how fear and ignorance go hand in hand.

LOL at ******************** wannabe righties.

Zip

Comment

LOL at ignorant pussies who create strawmen to attack because they can't deal with the real world.

Zip

Comment

Working...
      X