No announcement yet.

North Korea enters 'state of war' with South

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea enters 'state of war' with South

"North Korea has said it is entering a "state of war" with South Korea in its latest escalation of rhetoric against its southern neighbour and the US.

A statement carried on state media promised "stern physical actions" against "any provocative act"."

from the bbc

These dumb commies need a slap down from time to time to remind them who the boss is.

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:
      These dumb commies need a slap down from time to time to remind them who the boss is.

I'm sure you're typing that from your mobile device while standing on line at the enlistment office.

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

I wonder why, if the US could slap down N. Korea, did the war only end in a cease fire and is still an official "Police Action/War?"

"The Korean War (Korean: ???? or ????): 25 June 1950

While I hope that they come to their senses there is a part of me that would like to see that ridiculous little man get spanked and sent to the corner.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment
      There has been no provocation. So why is he making so much noise??

Gotta be some perceived internal challenge to him.

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

Looks like the little fat dude is crazier than his father.

OTOH, there is no evidence that he is really calling the shots, so to speak, which is a scarier thought.

• Minning Around
      Minning Around commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      While I hope that they come to their senses there is a part of me that would like to see that ridiculous little man get spanked and sent to the corner.

It's too bad **************** bag China supports them. NK is one leadership that deserves a shock and awe. Contrary to what some say, it would be a pretty easy thing to do too.
      Except that South Korea would be partially destroyed. It's not worth it at this point.

It's not that S. Korea is that big of a threat, but it's the fallout with regards to Chine/Russia.

They could seriously constrict the U.S. financially if they wanted to.

Comment

I agree. NK has only gotten away with the bs for this long because of China. If they start lobbing artillery into SK it will end badly for them.
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Piss on Kim Jong Un.

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• larry50
          larry50 commented
          Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Piss on Kim Jong Un.

That's telling him.  

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

Piss on Kim Jong Un.

Peace on you, too.

The real losers in this are the North Korean people who probably have no concept of reality other than what dear leader hands down to them. If he attacks the south the north korean people will pay a terrible price.

Comment

• bluzboy
          bluzboy commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          The real losers in this are the North Korean people who probably have no concept of reality other than what dear leader hands down to them. If he attacks the south the north korean people will pay a terrible price.

Absolutely.  The most accurate post in the thread.

I don't know about you, but that entire culture/society is beyond my comprehension.  I don't think we could ever really understand what it must be like to live in such a completely closed society that starves and brainwashes its citizens with a cult of personality practically from birth.  

I would guess it's the most miserable place on Earth.   

I have friends that have spent years in South Korea. They all speak very highly of their experiences there

Comment

John I highly doubt that the Chinese are behind this. We are far more valuable to them than the North Koreans are.

Comment

• John Ellis
            John Ellis commented
            Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
            John I highly doubt that the Chinese are behind this. We are far more valuable to them than the North Koreans are.

I wonder if they are testing our resolve.

They must know that if NK attacks, we will retaliate

Not likely. They have nothing to gain

Comment

That is a more likely scenario

Comment

I would hope that would be the strategic goal. The North Korean people don't deserve the fate that their leadership is steering them towards

Comment

The nutters are sure to come out if the woodwork in droves with stories to scare the derpy crowd

Comment

There is nothing happening. No planes flying into Okinawa or Japan for Guam. Ships are at port and the soldiers are all getting drunk this Easter day. Total BS the news is feeding the US public.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

So I have a lot of contacts in South Korea...maybe they are all completely deluded, but none of them thinks that North Korea is going to do anything. They're saying the general consensus is that Kim Jung Eun wants to prove to the North Korean people that he's more of a badass than his dad, and that he's not going to take **************** from the US. That's it. Maybe the always reliable US media knows something they don't. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                  X