• Gun show loophole

I took advantage of it yesterday.

I'm sorry you have a tiny penis. Perhaps you could try extenze or soemthing

Comment

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

I'm sorry you have a tiny penis. Perhaps you could try extenze or soemthing

If he had a tiny penis, he would not have made this post now would he?

I'm sorry you equate one with the other

Perhaps some psychological counseling would help you.

Comment

Thankyou: We're told that the gun show loophole is a big problem.

Comment

• thankyou
        thankyou commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
        Thankyou: We're told that the gun show loophole is a big problem.

I don't know if it's a big problem, it's certainly not the only problem, some of which will not be solved in our lifetimes, if ever.

• WynnD
        WynnD commented
        Editing a comment
        Not in Colorado where the gun show loophole was closed many years ago. (And no legal gun purchaser was prevented from buying a gun.) We just wanted to close all the purchasing loopholes. I don't think my neighbor should be able to buy a tank and aim it at my house. My gun nut brother thinks anyone should be able to buy a nuke. I also don't want to pay for your background check. (The fee should represent the actual costs involved in doing a background check and not be a revenue source.) Also, if you can't protect yourself with five rounds, you're a bad shot or live in a war zone.

mauser wrote:

congrats I guess troll

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Lithium: Thanks loser.

Comment

• Alndln3
          Alndln3 commented
          Editing a comment

Why do they call it a "show"? idn\_smilie.gif

Attached Files

• LithiumZero
          LithiumZero commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          Lithium: Thanks loser.

awww someone's cranky. Poor little guy.

mauser wrote:
        Gun show loophole

That's a gloryhole. The gun show loophole is entirely different.

Don't even bother. You can't win.

Flag a Post
        The Report has been sent.
        [OK]

Comment

Will: You undoubtedly know more about the former than I.

Comment

mauser wrote:

Whatcha get?

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Comment

• Pepi
              Pepi commented
              Editing a comment

Me too ... I came home with a gun from an A10 Warthog

mauser wrote:

Which directly implies you are either a convicted felon or a person who perpetrated an incident of domestic violence.  The only people who "gain" an advantage by the loophole are these.. We law abiding non-wife beating people don't need to worry about the background checks ( the hole you brag of going through)... since you brag you are one who gained from the lack of a background check you are as I described .. if not a felon or batterer, you gained no advantage and are therefore a lying sack of **************** 

choose 

┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
              Hoppy Shimko commented
              Editing a comment

lagger wrote:

mauser wrote:

Which directly implies you are either a convicted felon or a person who perpetrated an incident of domestic violence.  The only people who "gain" an advantage by the loophole are these.. We law abiding non-wife beating people don't need to worry about the background checks ( the hole you brag of going through)... since you brag you are one who gained from the lack of a background check you are as I described .. if not a felon or batterer, you gained no advantage and are therefore a lying sack of **************** 

choose 

pwnt

Attached Files

Rbstern: Privately sold a Beretta 92FS.

Comment

• quickie1
              quickie1 commented
              Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
              Rbstern: Privately sold a Beretta 92FS.

Arguably my favorite pistol.

Invisible: I don't fail background checks, but I do prefer my gun purchases to not be tracked.

Comment

• kav
              kav commented
              Editing a comment

snake

Attached Files

• Disemboweler
              Disemboweler commented
              Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
              Invisible: I don't fail background checks, but I do prefer my gun purchases to not be tracked.

I see what you're getting at man, but the purchases are kept on paper copies in the gun stores where those purchases are made.

Wynn: I agree that the states should make that decision for themselves.

Comment

Lagger: The answer is C, because private sales and purchases can be advantageous even though passing a background check may be, as it is for me, a walk in the park.

Comment

• gismo recording
                gismo recording commented
                Editing a comment

So you sold a gun to a stranger with no background check. It's not going to bother you at all if the person you sold it to uses it to murder his wife is it?

• TheNord
                TheNord commented
                Editing a comment
                lol@ the johnny-come-latelys who didn't have their arsenal years ago and now must pay through the nose to jump on the bandwagon.

I love it. buy low, sell high.

Gizmo: No more than it would if he used a baseball bat that I sold him.

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
                Hoppy Shimko commented
                Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

In other words, you don't care if you sold a gun to someone that may have been mentally ill or restricted from gun ownership due to being a previously convicted violent felon/armed robber/ stalker/ etc.

• coyote-1
                coyote-1 commented
                Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Despite the rhetoric you've bought into, that statement is nonsensical on its face.

In 2011, 8583 Americans were murdered using one type of device: Firearms. 4081 were murdered using other weapons.

Notice something? That's right, the sum-total of all other possible types of weapons is less than half the number by guns alone. FBI does not keep stats on baseball bat murders, but it's a fair bet that they are nowhere near the top of the 'other' list. Add to that the fact that baseball bats are designed and used to hit baseballs while guns are designed and used to shoot things**, and you get a clue as to the bigger picture.

**If you are interested, the stats say that roughly five million deer (including whitetail, mule, antelope etc) are claimed kills by hunters annually. It does not include the 'misses' where the deer gets injured by being shot, and limps off to die days later in the woods. Approximately five percent are taken by bowhunters; the remainder by people with guns. Then there are roughly 25 million rabbits, 22 million squirrels, hundreds of thousands of wild turkeys and coyotes.... 50 million morning dove, tens of millions each of quail and pheasant, millions each of grouse, duck and goose. So every year, there are roughly 100 million instances of Americans using a gun to kill something. Just figured those who are about to say "but guns are not necessarily designed to kill" might want to know beforehand.

Working...
            X