X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going to Buy One of These

http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/S400D

I play a lot out. Much of the time in a solo situation. Every time, I drag out my PA to make it happen. This would make it all so easy. I could even use this in the open mic I'll be starting in a few weeks. I could do 2 mics. This will be the first big thing I've bought since the Seagull 12 string

That's great. I wish you much success with it. Now, do us all a favor and take your gear discussions to the appropriate forum. This topic could properly discussed in the Amp Forum, The Solo / Duo Forum, The Guitar Forum, and even in the Live Sound Forum. The LAST place it should be is The Political Forum. If you persist I will report you, and continue to report you until you are banned. I'm sure you don't want that, so be a good egg and follow the rules.

Comment

• Stonedtone
      Stonedtone commented
      Editing a comment

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

That's great. I wish you much success with it. Now, do us all a favor and take your gear discussions to the appropriate forum. This topic could properly discussed in the Amp Forum, The Solo / Duo Forum, The Guitar Forum, and even in the Live Sound Forum. The LAST place it should be is The Political Forum. If you persist I will report you, and continue to report you until you are banned. I'm sure you don't want that, so be a good egg and follow the rules.

STFU. My gear threads always do very well here. I'm sure the active players don't agree with you, at all

• Brave Ulysses
      Brave Ulysses commented
      Editing a comment

is this a gear thread or one of errant capitalism?  i'm going to buy a tank of gas this weekend with my tax refund.

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

Hoppy Shimko wrote:

There is nothing wrong with an off topic post. Most of us enjoy them quite a bit. I don't believe anyone is forcing you to participate. We could collectively vote on it. Stoned knows most of us therefore our opinions carry more weight than someone's who is a stranger. Also, we get a chance to agree on something...

Working...
X