• Show
Clear All

• "Mob of black teens beat elderly white man..."

"Mob of black teens beat elderly white man..."

That's the headline from Drudgereport.com

Here's the headline from the article it links to:

"Good Samaritan helps man beaten by teenagers"  

link

Do you think this first headline will grab more of its intended audience than the second one?

We'll never know fo certain, because you started a thread with that title before Hoddy.

Comment

• John Ellis
      John Ellis commented
      Editing a comment

Had the demographics been reversed, we'd be on page 8 right now. 

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

kav wrote:
      We'll never know fo certain, because you started a thread with that title before Hoddy.

Is it possible for you to post a reply without demeaning someone? I think not.

Notu wrote:

"Mob of black teens beat elderly white man..."

That's the headline from Drudgereport.com

Here's the headline from the article it links to:

"Good Samaritan helps man beaten by teenagers"  

link

Do you think this first headline will grab more of its intended audience than the second one?

"We seen a whole bunch of African-American kids you know, beating and stomping on an elderly Caucasian guy and he had bags and everything, he couldn't even defend himself because it was so many kids," said the anonymous witness.

Either way it is correct.  Get over it.

Change Liberals can believe in...Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

Comment

• tequila_titan
      tequila_titan commented
      Editing a comment

They were just dispensing a little "social justice".

Is that like a new old stock cussion or?

Comment

Notu wrote:

The answer is clearly yes.  The "I'm not a racist, butt"s are lining up, I see.  As if that wasn't anticipated.  

They don't believe they are racist.  They believe they are spreading the truth about black people that the rest can't see.  They believe because they have a reason to feel this away about black people, they aren't racist....as if real racists don't have a reason and just chose to be racist.  They aren't very smart.  

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
        Sloppy Santa commented
        Editing a comment

SLO Rogue wrote:

The answer is clearly yes.  The "I'm not a racist, butt"s are lining up, I see.  As if that wasn't anticipated.  

They don't believe they are racist.  They believe they are spreading the truth about black people that the rest can't see.  They believe because they have a reason to feel this away about black people, they aren't racist....as if real racists don't have a reason and just chose to be racist.  They aren't very smart.  

+1.8million

Working...
    X