Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Republican Fail

Last August MD State Delegate Don Dwyer was operating a boat when he collided with another vessel. Six people, including children were sent to the hospital. One of the children for a fractured skull. When Dwyer was checked to see if he had been drinking, he blew a .24 bac. Yet he still has not been arrested or charged. 

He did issue an apology, initially. But if it had been just your average person, they would have been arrested immediately. WTF?

And you further demonstrate the fail,instead of taking personal responsibility, he's blaming his drinking on same-sex marriage legislation passing in MD. Even though his own marriage broke up a couple years ago...

Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

This is the first I've heard of it.

Comment

The river police around here would have perp-walked his ass in an instant.

Comment

• GTRMAN
      GTRMAN commented
      Editing a comment

I boat all summer in and around Sillery Bay where this accident happened. If I had caused that accident, I 'd still be behind bars.

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

:smileylol:

What does it have to with with his political affiliation?

Comment

• GTRMAN
      GTRMAN commented
      Editing a comment

Isn't the GOP supposed to be the party of family values and personal responsibility?

mauser wrote:

• newbie chick
      newbie chick commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

It appears that being a politician gained him special treatment with law enforcement because everyone else would have been arrested immediately after blowing a 0.24 BAC and injuring multiple people while on the water.

Gtrman: Special treatment for politicians happens regardless of party affiliation.

Comment

• GTRMAN
      GTRMAN commented
      Editing a comment

But as a Republican/conservative and self-professed "family values" legislator, shouldn't he blame himself for this rather than homosexuals getting married?

mauser wrote:
      Gtrman: Special treatment for politicians happens regardless of party affiliation.

Gtrman: Again....has nothing to do with political affiliation.

Comment

Working...
X