Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speechless!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speechless!

thumbs

Attached Files
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Military style assault rifles are the first choice for mass murder. Regulating them won't change that, but eliminating them will.

Comment

• dimperdoo
      dimperdoo commented
      Editing a comment

Military style assault rifles are the first choice for mass murder. Regulating them won't change that, but eliminating them will.

Undoubtedly!  when in the hands of the military

However, except for hollywood movies & TV,  it's really very seldom they are used in the commision of crimes by the layperson.

• moogerfooger
      moogerfooger commented
      Editing a comment
      Electron USA:Military style assault rifles are the first choice for mass murder. Regulating them won't change that, but eliminating them will.

That's absurd. Eleminating mass murderers is the only effectve option. Do you think it matters to dead people whether they were killed with an AR15 or a glock 9. Eliminating a weapon of choice will only usher in a new weapon of choice.
      It's interesting to me that mass killings represent a fraction of a fraction of killings yet they are the only killings being addressed.
      This whole debate is insane, and proves our government has no idea how to deal with this issue.
      What's ever more evident is that their rhetoric, which is the rhetoric if inaction, is working on so many Americans.

Let's trot out the new town families and stirr up emotions and then do nothing. Pathetic. We get the government we deserve.

• nedezero1
      nedezero1 commented
      Editing a comment

ElectronUSA wrote:

Eliminating alcohol will eliminate drunk driving deaths.

The speaker should learn to modulate her voice.

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

"Guns are not the problem, people are..."

as long some Americans believe such nonsense nothing will change

Working...
X